- U of L considers separating from its medical center
- Men’s tennis heads to the ACC Championships
- U of L Foundation approves its first line-item budget
- Summer 2017’s top movies to see in theaters
- Jaylen Johnson will sign an agent, will not return to Louisville
- Men’s basketball lands UConn transfer
- Two more women’s basketball players to transfer
- Mariya Moore to transfer
- Police union dispute Ricky Jones’ appointment to police oversight panel
- U of L meets NCAA, expects decision and possible punishment within months
All posts tagged "Terry Rozier"
- Cardinal photographer wins national competition
By Olivia Krauth– Cardinal photographer Austin Lassell won the Society for Professional Journalist’s national Mark of Excellence award for sports photography. The winning photo, featuring U of L basketball guard Terry Rozier in a Feb. 2014 game...
- Posted May 5, 2015
- Louisville advances to the Elite Eight
By Sam Draut– For the fifth time in the past seven years, Louisville is headed to the Elite Eight. The Cardinals defeated N.C. State 75-65 Friday night to play for the opportunity at a Final Four. Montrezl...
- Posted March 27, 2015
- Cards arrive at Key Arena, ready for UC Irvine
Photos by Austin Lassell / The Louisville Cardinal
- Posted March 19, 2015
- Terry Rozier surpassing expectations
By Sam Draut Terry Rozier came to Louisville looking for a fresh start. “I’m starting over. Everything I did before this point means nothing,” Rozier said. “I want a clean slate.” While on the floor, the freshman...
- Posted February 24, 2014
- Louisville falls to Memphis
By Noah Allison Rekindling a conference rivalry of old, the Louisville Cardinals played host to the Memphis Tigers on Thursday night. Memphis won 73-67, putting their overall record at 11-3, and putting Louisville’s at 13-3. The third...
- Posted January 10, 2014
- Louisville men’s basketball routs Kentucky Wesleyan
By Annie Moore The preseason ranked number three Louisville men’s basketball team looked strong in its first exhibition game against Kentucky Wesleyan College. The Cardinals defeated the Panthers 115-67 on Tuesday night. Five Cardinals had double-digit points,...
- Posted November 4, 2013