- Baylor too much for women’s basketball, Cards’ season ends in Sweet 16
- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General asks students to fight sexual assault
- Vanessa Carlton talks life after “A Thousand Miles”
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
- Mallory Comerford reflects on her national championship performance
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ stuns as live-action remake
- Trump rally draws supporters and protesters
All posts tagged "tennis"
- Men’s tennis wins 4-3 over Notre Dame
By Conner Farrell– Men’s tennis pulled out a close win over Notre Dame, 4-3. The match began with the doubles teams of Chris Morin-Kougoucheff and Ciro Lampasas prevailing winning 6-2. Louisville won the doubles point when No....
- Posted March 11, 2017
- Athletes of the week: Feb. 19-26
By Dalton Ray– Lacrosse- Hannah Koloski, senior The leading goal scorer for coach Kellie Young’s 5-1 squad is coming off a 12-goal week. Playing in a home match against Vanderbilt and on the road against Brown, Koloski...
- Posted February 27, 2017
- U of L hosts busy weekend of free events
By Noah Allison– Six sports programs at the University of Louisville host free on-campus contests this weekend, here is a rundown of the games, matches and events: Lacrosse What: Lacrosse hosts Virginia on Senior Day Where: Louisville Lacrosse...
- Posted April 13, 2016
- Know your Cardinals: Tennis’ Rex Ecarma
By Noah Allison– The first time Rex Ecarma stepped on to Louisville’s campus he was a teenager. His older brother played for U of L’s tennis team, and Ecarma was nice enough and eager enough to contribute....
- Posted April 14, 2015
- Men’s tennis in midst of 10-match win streak
By Dalton Ray– Men’s tennis has extended its winning streak to ten straight matches. This past week, the Cards took out four more opponents. Wins over Toledo, Indiana, Green Bay and IUPUI improved Louisville’s record to 12-2....
- Posted March 3, 2015
- Women’s Tennis gets head coach Mark Beckham 100th career win
By Dalton Ray– Feb. 7 saw Louisville’s women’s tennis Coach Mark Beckham reach a personal coaching achievement as he won his 100th match as U of L’s head coach. The 4-3 win over conference foe Pittsburgh...
- Posted February 10, 2015
- Tennis’ lone senior to lead underclassmen into ACC
By Dalton Ray– After losing two of the greatest players in program history, the Louisville women’s tennis team will turn to a group of underclassmen to continue success. Multi year all-conference players Rebecca Shine and Julia Fellerhoff...
- Posted January 23, 2015
- Get on board: Louisville tennis ready to raise the bar, take on ACC
By Noah Allison– Head tennis coach Rex Ecarma describes the beginning of the ACC era as “perfect timing.” The timing couldn’t be better because U of L enters arguably the toughest tennis conference in the country with...
- Posted January 23, 2015
- Men’s Tennis improves to 5-1 with double-header victory
The University of Louisville’s Men’s Tennis team ends the month of January competition with a 5-1 record. Their lone loss coming to the nations number five program Ohio State. This past Thursday the Cards spent their day...
- Posted February 1, 2014
- Louisville sports recap
By Annie Moore and Dalton Ray Men’s soccer The Louisville men’s soccer team enters in the 2013 season as one of three fall sports clubs ranked in the top 25 entering the season at #10. Despite...
- Posted September 12, 2013