- The XX sound more cohesive than ever on ‘I See You’
- Gallery: New Starbucks opens in Ekstrom Library
- Greg Postel named U of L interim president
- U of L Theatre Arts hopes to inspire with ‘Baltimore’
- New board of trustees full of familiar faces
- ‘Minimalism’ documentary questions modern values
- Bevin names new U of L trustees
- Small-town cowboy, Cody Johnson, meets big music scene
- Quentin Snider expected to miss 2-3 weeks with hip injury
- Men’s basketball overcomes poor shooting to upend No. 7 Duke
All posts tagged "tennis"
- U of L hosts busy weekend of free events
By Noah Allison– Six sports programs at the University of Louisville host free on-campus contests this weekend, here is a rundown of the games, matches and events: Lacrosse What: Lacrosse hosts Virginia on Senior Day Where: Louisville Lacrosse...
- Posted April 13, 2016
- Know your Cardinals: Tennis’ Rex Ecarma
By Noah Allison– The first time Rex Ecarma stepped on to Louisville’s campus he was a teenager. His older brother played for U of L’s tennis team, and Ecarma was nice enough and eager enough to contribute....
- Posted April 14, 2015
- Men’s tennis in midst of 10-match win streak
By Dalton Ray– Men’s tennis has extended its winning streak to ten straight matches. This past week, the Cards took out four more opponents. Wins over Toledo, Indiana, Green Bay and IUPUI improved Louisville’s record to 12-2....
- Posted March 3, 2015
- Women’s Tennis gets head coach Mark Beckham 100th career win
By Dalton Ray– Feb. 7 saw Louisville’s women’s tennis Coach Mark Beckham reach a personal coaching achievement as he won his 100th match as U of L’s head coach. The 4-3 win over conference foe Pittsburgh...
- Posted February 10, 2015
- Tennis’ lone senior to lead underclassmen into ACC
By Dalton Ray– After losing two of the greatest players in program history, the Louisville women’s tennis team will turn to a group of underclassmen to continue success. Multi year all-conference players Rebecca Shine and Julia Fellerhoff...
- Posted January 23, 2015
- Get on board: Louisville tennis ready to raise the bar, take on ACC
By Noah Allison– Head tennis coach Rex Ecarma describes the beginning of the ACC era as “perfect timing.” The timing couldn’t be better because U of L enters arguably the toughest tennis conference in the country with...
- Posted January 23, 2015
- Men’s Tennis improves to 5-1 with double-header victory
The University of Louisville’s Men’s Tennis team ends the month of January competition with a 5-1 record. Their lone loss coming to the nations number five program Ohio State. This past Thursday the Cards spent their day...
- Posted February 1, 2014
- Louisville sports recap
By Annie Moore and Dalton Ray Men’s soccer The Louisville men’s soccer team enters in the 2013 season as one of three fall sports clubs ranked in the top 25 entering the season at #10. Despite...
- Posted September 12, 2013
- Sophomore Jeffrey Brown wins Intercollegiate Tennis Association summer consolation bracket
By Annie Moore– Summer is no off-season for Louisville Tennis player Jeffrey Brown. The sophomore recently won the consolation bracket of the Intercollegiate Tennis Association tournament hosted by Florida State University. In the first round, Brown fell...
- Posted July 16, 2013
- Women’s tennis has undefeated regular season
By Xavier Bleuel– The University of Louisville women’s tennis team escaped a close call by DePaul on Sunday, April 14 at the Bass-Rudd Tennis Center to maintain its unblemished record at home with a 4-3 win in...
- Posted April 23, 2013