- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
- Counseling center still overwhelmed by students
- The Weeknd’s “Starboy” faintly shines
All posts tagged "Teddy Bridgewater"
- Lamar Jackson statistically on par with Teddy Bridgewater
By Dalton Ray– In December of 2010, Louisville football would change forever. Teddy Bridgewater decided to reconsider his commitment to Miami after the Hurricanes fired Randy Shannon. Former coach Charlie Strong swooped right in and Bridgewater committed...
- Posted September 13, 2016
- Four former Cardinals headed to the Pro Bowl
By Sam Draut– In the 2015 NFL Draft, Louisville had a school record 10 selections, a year earlier, three former Cardinals were picked in the first round. Louisville alums set another record with four current NFL players selected...
- Posted January 29, 2016
- What grinds my gears: Jan. 12 Edition
By Dalton Ray– What grinds my gears this January? Let me tell you about it. People telling me their New Year’s resolution If I had a dollar for every person who told me about their New Year’s...
- Posted January 8, 2016
- Similarities between Bridgewater and Jackson
Using a favorite phrase from Rick Pitino, “We live in a microwave society.” This time, the phrase doesn’t just relate to the men’s basketball team. 21 games into his second head coaching stint at Louisville, Bobby Petrino...
- Posted October 31, 2015
- Former U of L quarterback Teddy Bridgewater battles to start in NFL
By Sam Draut Teddy Bridgewater has been busy battling Matt Cassel for the starting quarterback position after being drafted by the Minnesota Vikings with the final pick of the first round in the NFL Draft. Bridgewater was...
- Posted August 25, 2014
- Three Cardinals selected in the first round of NFL Draft
By Sam Draut– For the first time in school history, three players from Louisville were selected in the first round of the NFL Draft. Safety Calvin Pryor was the first Cardinal taken, drafted by the New York...
- Posted May 9, 2014
- This is Louisville
By Noah Allison As sudden as life is here comes the month of February. First semester started long ago, Teddy throwing touchdowns is but a blissful memory, and here is our men’s basketball team heading into the...
- Posted February 2, 2014
- Louisville defeats Miami, wins Russell Athletic Bowl
By Annie Moore In what would prove to be both Charlie Strong and Teddy Bridgewater’s last game for the University of Louisville, the famously Floridian duo led the Cardinals to a victory over the University of Miami...
- Posted January 8, 2014
- Charlie Strong takes head coaching job at University of Texas
By Annie Moore Less than a week after losing its starting quarterback, the University of Louisville football program took another big hit on Saturday. Head Football Coach Charlie Strong accepted an offer to become the Head Coach...
- Posted January 4, 2014
- Teddy Bridgewater to enter NFL Draft
By Annie Moore “After discussing all the options with my family and the coaching staff, I have decided to forgo my senior season and declare for the NFL Draft.” And with that, Louisville’s quarterback for the...
- Posted January 1, 2014