- Fall 2016 semester athletic awards
- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
All posts tagged "swimming and diving"
- Swim and Dive hosts,wins AAC Championship
By Noah Allison The University of Louisville’s Ralph Wright Natatorium played host to the American Athletic Conference swim and dive championship. U of L’s men and women combined to win eight races and both relays. It was...
- Posted February 24, 2014
- Swim and Dive senior day hosts UK
By Dalton Ray Saturday, Jan. 25 was Senior Day for the University of Louisville’s swim and dive team. The Cardinals hosted in-state rival University of Kentucky in Ralph Wright Auditorium. Despite the increased emotions of the rivalry...
- Posted January 27, 2014
- Men’s swim and dive competes at SMU Classic
By Dalton Ray The number eight University of Louisville men’s swim and dive team traveled to Dallas Friday for the first day of the two-day SMU Classic. Among the competition were four teams ranked in the top...
- Posted January 22, 2014
- Louisville swim and dive defeats Notre Dame
By Dalton Ray The number fourteen Louisville women’s swimming and diving team won 10 of 16 events to beat long-time rival number 24 Notre Dame 171-129 Saturday afternoon at the Ralph Wright Natatorium. Proving to be a...
- Posted January 22, 2014
- Cardinals swimming their way to national prominence
By Dalton Ray After a sweep of Georgia Tech in Atlanta on Jan. 4 the Louisville men’s and women’s swimming and diving team earned their first win of the 2014 calendar year. The men’s team now checks...
- Posted January 13, 2014
- Cardinal athletics breaks BIG EAST Conference titles record
By Baylee Pulliam– With 10 league titles, the 2011-2012 season has been one for the University of Louisville’s athletic record books. The tenth title sets a new school record for most league titles earned during season...
- Posted May 29, 2012
- While you were out. . .an update on cardinal sports
Baseball -Ranked No. 15 in Collegiate Baseball newspaper preseason poll. -Justin Amlung selected Third Team Preseason Louisville Slugger and National Collegiate Baseball Writers Association All-America teams. Football -A late comeback fell short as the Cardinals fell to...
- Posted January 17, 2012