- Glass Animals sell out 600+ show at Headliner’s
- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
- Students, fans react to Ramsey pay increase
- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
- Sands shaking up U of L’s organization
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
- The biggest headlines of 2014-2015
All posts tagged "student spotlight"
Jazz studies at UofL: Why it may be the happiest major on campus
By Simon Isham– Jazz Studies at U of L may well be the happiest major on campus. When walking by the School of Music, it is not uncommon to hear the bluesy sound of a saxophone drifting...
- Posted November 21, 2012
Interview: Musicians Kendall Carter and Isaac Poole
By Simon Isham– The Cardinal talked to two Jazz School students, Kendall Carter (KC) and Isaac Poole (IP), about their experiences. Carter is a sophomore who plays piano; Poole is a junior who plays piano and guitar....
- Posted November 20, 2012
MLS player Austin Berry talks with the Cardinal
Former Cardinals Austin Berry and Nick DeLeon to face off in MLS game By Sammie Hill– Last year, the MLS drafted four seniors from the University of Louisville men’s soccer team. Louisville stood as the only college...
- Posted October 24, 2012
Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity wins Student Organization of the Year
By Lee Cole– U of L has been giving out student awards for 13 years, in a number of categories, including the Cardinal Award of Excellence – Scholar/Leader Award and the Harold Adams Award. Every year, one...
- Posted April 25, 2012
Red blood, bluegrass: band of UofL students lives Kentucky’s musical legacy
By Nathan Gardner– On an unseasonably warm March night, students on Greek row gathered on porches and filtered in and out of the Fraternity and Sorority houses, but on this particular Thursday, the song of bluegrass pickin’...
- Posted March 20, 2012
Seniors DeLeon, Berry, Rolfe and Walker selected in MLS Draft
By Sammie Hill– Renowned for its thriving talent and breeding of successful players, the University of Louisville men’s soccer program recently achieved a feat unmatched by any other school in the nation. On Jan. 12, the MLS...
- Posted January 17, 2012