- Foundation cuts $13.7 million from U of L
- Trump rally reveals disconnect between message and action
- Faculty to demand greater role in university governance
- Club hockey and rugby take steps to build their programs
- Baylor too much for women’s basketball, Cards’ season ends in Sweet 16
- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General asks students to fight sexual assault
- Vanessa Carlton talks life after “A Thousand Miles”
All posts tagged "storm"
- U of L delays Wednesday classes
U of L has announced that all classes that end before 10 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 18 will be cancelled. Louisville is expected to get 1-2 inches of snow overnight, and temperatures will be in the teens...
- Posted February 17, 2015
- Storm floods Belknap campus, sets Province ablaze [WITH PHOTOS]
By Baylee Pulliam and Rae Hodge– The Belknap campus is flooded and several student rooms at The Province are fire-damaged due to this morning’s storms. The university sent out RAVE alerts this morning cancelling morning and afternoon...
- Posted May 29, 2012