- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
- Brief: The Grove changes name, owners
- U of L finance committee passes tuition increase
- Ramsey addresses deferred payment coverage
- U of L audit committee continues with Strothman
- Brief: IT experiences power outage
- Cardinal photographer wins national competition
- U of L announces eight Fulbright winners
- Brief: Chris Jones not indicted in rape case
- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
All posts tagged "Stephenson"
Cards claw out 3-2 victory over top ranked UNC, field hockey improves to 6-1
By Justin Stephenson– In the world of sports, there are peasants and kings; those who sit atop the rankings and those who watch with eager eyes; who take their dejection and subvert it into motivation for a...
- Posted September 21, 2014
Gorgui Dieng carries Senegal in FIBA World Cup
By Justin Stephenson– Dieng is a famous name in Louisville that was often pronounced, ‘Dang!’ after he made an emphatic dunk, crucial rebound or ferociously blocked a shot into the third row. This nickname also followed his...
- Posted September 18, 2014
Cards fly away with 11-2 rout of St. Louis
By Justin Stephenson As fireworks began to engulf the open air of Lynn Stadium and the surrounding neighborhood, Louisville’s Field Hockey team found some offensive fireworks of their own in an 11-2 blazing of the St. Louis...
- Posted August 31, 2014
Field Hockey ready for jump to ACC, jump in competition
By Justin Stephenson Sitting outside of a McDonald’s parking lot at dusk, the setting sun casts a brilliant and symbolic shine upon Trager Stadium. It represents the conclusion of a storied legacy from U of L’s Big...
- Posted August 25, 2014