- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
- U of L alumni bring experience to Derby
- Live Blog: Sights and sounds from #TLCDerby
- Backside Chapel supplies food and clothing to workers
All posts tagged "Stephenson"
- Cards claw out 3-2 victory over top ranked UNC, field hockey improves to 6-1
By Justin Stephenson– In the world of sports, there are peasants and kings; those who sit atop the rankings and those who watch with eager eyes; who take their dejection and subvert it into motivation for a...
- Posted September 21, 2014
- Gorgui Dieng carries Senegal in FIBA World Cup
By Justin Stephenson– Dieng is a famous name in Louisville that was often pronounced, ‘Dang!’ after he made an emphatic dunk, crucial rebound or ferociously blocked a shot into the third row. This nickname also followed his...
- Posted September 18, 2014
- Cards fly away with 11-2 rout of St. Louis
By Justin Stephenson As fireworks began to engulf the open air of Lynn Stadium and the surrounding neighborhood, Louisville’s Field Hockey team found some offensive fireworks of their own in an 11-2 blazing of the St. Louis...
- Posted August 31, 2014
- Field Hockey ready for jump to ACC, jump in competition
By Justin Stephenson Sitting outside of a McDonald’s parking lot at dusk, the setting sun casts a brilliant and symbolic shine upon Trager Stadium. It represents the conclusion of a storied legacy from U of L’s Big...
- Posted August 25, 2014