- Fall 2016 semester athletic awards
- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
All posts tagged "src"
- SAB hosts 14th annual International Fashion Show
By Jacqueline Kelly– Crystal chandeliers hung from the ceiling while rich purple curtains provided a regal backdrop for the 14th annual International Fashion Show, Clash of the Fashion Empires. The transformation of the SAC MPR may have seemed...
- Posted January 30, 2016
- How to: Stay healthy this winter
By Danielle Schretzman– Winter has arrived! The bitter cold, wind and frosty elements have come out of nowhere. For many students, illness could be right around the corner. College students are going to face the cold as long...
- Posted January 14, 2016
- SAC renovations: a debate four years in the making
SGA Student senators say they were blindsided by U of L administrators Feb. 24 when SAC renovations-due to begin this semester-were delayed and changed again. Administrators say they now have more money to plow into the project...
- Posted March 1, 2015
- SRC celebrates one-year anniversary
By: Leada Felli The Student Recreation Center turns one year old this month. The $38 million center, mainly used as a gym, offers for-credit fitness classes, club teams and intramural teams where 1900 students play. From weight-lifting...
- Posted October 13, 2014
- How old is U of L?
By Lubna Hindi — If you ever thought your professors were ancient, you will not believe the age of some of the buildings on campus. Currently standing U of L Belknap campus buildings span 141 years. The youngest...
- Posted May 21, 2014
- SGA challenges University over SAC renovations
By Jacob Abrahamson– This story continues on a story from October by Simon Isham. You can view it here. In a debate that has continued since October 2013, SGA continues to be at odds with U of...
- Posted March 24, 2014
- “Qdoba Game Center” opens at the SRC
By Eiman Zuberi– The SRC just got even more exciting; a new gaming center has just opened on the third floor. Although it is called the “Qdoba Game Center,” I will, (with regret), tell you that they...
- Posted February 21, 2014
- SGA and athletics discuss SAC renovation plans
By Simon Isham — As the new Student Recreation Center nears a grand opening, the Student Government Association and the athletics department are currently in discussion over which organization should be granted the rights to some newly...
- Posted October 22, 2013
- A tour of the new Student Recreation Center
By Simon Isham– The tour of the SRC, as promised in the first issue, finally up on the website. Arrow through the photos below to see what’s coming to campus this fall.
- Posted August 28, 2013