- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
- Counseling center still overwhelmed by students
All posts tagged "softball"
- Looking back at five questions of U of L Athletics in 2016
By Dalton Ray– Earlier this year, The Cardinal released U of L Athletics’ five best moments of 2015. In that article, the second half included five questions for 2016. As July begins, nearly all of the questions have been answered....
- Posted July 4, 2016
- U of L hosts busy weekend of free events
By Noah Allison– Six sports programs at the University of Louisville host free on-campus contests this weekend, here is a rundown of the games, matches and events: Lacrosse What: Lacrosse hosts Virginia on Senior Day Where: Louisville Lacrosse...
- Posted April 13, 2016
- Season underway for U of L softball
By Alan Branch– Feb. 12 marked the official start of the U of L softball team’s 2016 season, at the Islanders Invitational this weekend in Texas. In hindsight, this softball program has seen consistent progress from the moment...
- Posted February 15, 2016
- Baseball and softball 11-1 in ACC play
By Dalton Ray & Derek Brightwell Baseball The top-ten ranked Cardinals continued their dominant play against ACC opponents in their inaugural season in the league with a three-game sweep of the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, improving its...
- Posted March 31, 2015
- Louisville softball seven-game win streak shows potential
By Justin Stephenson Although the U of L softball team has been streaky at times during the season the season is starting to turn as the Cards went on a seven game winning streak before dropping the...
- Posted April 21, 2014
- Softball goes 2-1 in weekend series versus Rutgers
By Dalton Ray The Louisville Cardinals softball team took on the Rutgers Scarlet Knights in a three-game series over the weekend in Ulmer Stadium. On a sunny but chilly weekend the Cardinals would prevail 2-1 in the...
- Posted March 25, 2014
- Preview: Cardinal softball
By Justin Stephenson In U of L Athletics, there is a common pattern of up and down. After winning the Sugar Bowl and being on the rise, we lost our football coach Charlie Strong. After winning the...
- Posted February 17, 2014
- Softball player Caralisa Connell earns Pitcher of the Week
By Randy Whetstone Jr.– Dominance describes the manner in which junior Caralisa Connell has performed for Louisville women’s softball. She is 8-1 on the season, currently on pace to have another outstanding year. Connell went 39-8 in...
- Posted March 7, 2013
- Cardinal athletics breaks BIG EAST Conference titles record
By Baylee Pulliam– With 10 league titles, the 2011-2012 season has been one for the University of Louisville’s athletic record books. The tenth title sets a new school record for most league titles earned during season...
- Posted May 29, 2012
- Louisville softball roadblocked by Michigan, closing out regional play
By Baylee Pulliam– In a shutout game Sunday, Michigan softball took down Louisville, claiming the NCAA Louisville Regional title with a 4-0 win. No. 21 Michigan (42-15) took an early lead, over No. 9 Louisville (55-5)....
- Posted May 20, 2012