- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
- COO says audit has strengthened financial controls
- Interim Provost Pinto holds open forum on campus
All posts tagged "softball"
- U of L hosts busy weekend of free events
By Noah Allison– Six sports programs at the University of Louisville host free on-campus contests this weekend, here is a rundown of the games, matches and events: Lacrosse What: Lacrosse hosts Virginia on Senior Day Where: Louisville Lacrosse...
- Posted April 13, 2016
- Season underway for U of L softball
By Alan Branch– Feb. 12 marked the official start of the U of L softball team’s 2016 season, at the Islanders Invitational this weekend in Texas. In hindsight, this softball program has seen consistent progress from the moment...
- Posted February 15, 2016
- Baseball and softball 11-1 in ACC play
By Dalton Ray & Derek Brightwell Baseball The top-ten ranked Cardinals continued their dominant play against ACC opponents in their inaugural season in the league with a three-game sweep of the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, improving its...
- Posted March 31, 2015
- Louisville softball seven-game win streak shows potential
By Justin Stephenson Although the U of L softball team has been streaky at times during the season the season is starting to turn as the Cards went on a seven game winning streak before dropping the...
- Posted April 21, 2014
- Softball goes 2-1 in weekend series versus Rutgers
By Dalton Ray The Louisville Cardinals softball team took on the Rutgers Scarlet Knights in a three-game series over the weekend in Ulmer Stadium. On a sunny but chilly weekend the Cardinals would prevail 2-1 in the...
- Posted March 25, 2014
- Preview: Cardinal softball
By Justin Stephenson In U of L Athletics, there is a common pattern of up and down. After winning the Sugar Bowl and being on the rise, we lost our football coach Charlie Strong. After winning the...
- Posted February 17, 2014
- Softball player Caralisa Connell earns Pitcher of the Week
By Randy Whetstone Jr.– Dominance describes the manner in which junior Caralisa Connell has performed for Louisville women’s softball. She is 8-1 on the season, currently on pace to have another outstanding year. Connell went 39-8 in...
- Posted March 7, 2013
- Cardinal athletics breaks BIG EAST Conference titles record
By Baylee Pulliam– With 10 league titles, the 2011-2012 season has been one for the University of Louisville’s athletic record books. The tenth title sets a new school record for most league titles earned during season...
- Posted May 29, 2012
- Louisville softball roadblocked by Michigan, closing out regional play
By Baylee Pulliam– In a shutout game Sunday, Michigan softball took down Louisville, claiming the NCAA Louisville Regional title with a 4-0 win. No. 21 Michigan (42-15) took an early lead, over No. 9 Louisville (55-5)....
- Posted May 20, 2012
- Louisville softball tops rival Kentucky 3-2, advances to NCAA regional final
By Baylee Pulliam– Louisville softball advances to the NCAA Louisville Regional final Sunday, after a 3-2 victory over in-state rival Kentucky. “UK was going to end our season or we were going to end their season. So...
- Posted May 19, 2012