- Board OK’s Ramsey’s resignation
- Trustees deciding Ramsey’s fate in private
- Board of Trustees meeting rescheduled for Wednesday
- Brief: Debate on monument re-location begins
- Ramsey’s fate to be decided Tuesday
- Trustees will accept Ramsey’s resignation, students convince board to postpone tuition increase
- Brief: Trustees hastily call meeting, will discuss budget
- Renovation uncovers asbestos, university fined
- Q & A: Crystian Wiltshire, Louisville’s own Romeo
- U of L’s Romeo takes Central Park stage for Kentucky Shakespeare
All posts tagged "Ryan Martin"
- Softball dominates Longwood, 8-0,7-1
By Ryan Martin– The University of Louisville softball team was dominant in their performances against Longwood University on Saturday, winning 8-0 and 7-1, respectively. Although the weather was an interfering factor for some parts of the game...
- Posted April 17, 2012
- Swimming recruit named Swimmer of the Year
By Ryan Martin– The University of Louisville swimming program has another reason to celebrate. Just a week after Carlos Almeida broke the NCAA breaststroke record, committed Louisville recruit Kelsi Worrell was named New Jersey High School Swimmer...
- Posted April 11, 2012
- Swimmer Carlos Almeida wins NCAA National Championship
By Ryan Martin– Last week, Carlos Almeida made University of Louisville history by becoming the first Cardinal to win the 200-breaststroke at the Swimming & Diving NCAA National Championship in what became one of the closest 200-breasts...
- Posted April 3, 2012
- column: It’s never too early to start thinking about the Kentucky Derby
By Ryan Martin– The Kentucky Derby is only two months away, which may seem like a long time to some students, but believe it or not, it’s right around the corner for many in the world of...
- Posted March 5, 2012
- Club sports enhance the college experience of many
By Ryan Martin– Division I sports are not the only way to get involved in campus athletics. University of Louisville offers intramurals, but the school also offers club sports, which includes a wide range of sports from...
- Posted February 28, 2012
- Men’s tennis dominates Belmont 6-1 in Saturday’s match
By Ryan Martin– Men’s tennis dominated Belmont and Tennessee Tech in back-to-back 6-1 matches Saturday at the Bass Rudd Center. Overall, the match against Belmont went pretty smoothly for the Cards, as the team completely swept the...
- Posted February 21, 2012
- Intramural sports provide students with extracurricular opportunities
By Ryan Martin– As students are heading back to campus for the beginning of the spring semester, many of the extracurricular activities are starting to shape up as well. One of the more popular of these has...
- Posted January 31, 2012
- COLUMN: Looking at Pitino’s 11 years with the Cards hoping for more
By Ryan Martin– Let’s go back 11 years ago. The date is March 21, 2001. Every loyal Cardinal basketball fan couldn’t be any happier. Why is this? Because that just so happened to be the day that...
- Posted January 24, 2012
- ‘Angels and Airwaves’ returns with ‘Love Part II’
By Ryan Martin– Last month, I wrote a review on Blink 182’s new album, “Neighborhoods,” criticizing it for sounding too similar to that of lead singer Tom DeLonge’s side project Angels & Airwaves. I now am writing...
- Posted December 1, 2011
- Churchill Downs hosts the Breeder’s Cup for eighth time
By Ryan Martin– Just a short distance away from campus this last weekend, Churchill Downs hosted the Breeders Cup world thoroughbred championships, a two day event that consists of 15 races, takes place each fall at different...
- Posted November 13, 2011