- U of L Theatre Arts hopes to inspire with ‘Baltimore’
- Familiar Faces: U of L’s “new” Board of Trustees
- ‘Minimalism’ documentary questions modern values
- Bevin names new U of L trustees
- Small-town cowboy, Cody Johnson, meets big music scene
- Quentin Snider expected to miss 2-3 weeks with hip injury
- Men’s basketball overcomes poor shooting to upend No. 7 Duke
- Killer Mike and El-P outdo themselves on ‘Run the Jewels 3’
- Belknap Farmers Market shuts down for 2017
- Bevin calls foul on accreditation worries, SACS record implies otherwise
All posts tagged "Rutgers"
- Softball goes 2-1 in weekend series versus Rutgers
By Dalton Ray The Louisville Cardinals softball team took on the Rutgers Scarlet Knights in a three-game series over the weekend in Ulmer Stadium. On a sunny but chilly weekend the Cardinals would prevail 2-1 in the...
- Posted March 25, 2014
- Cardinals defeat Rutgers 102-54
When Louisville first played Rutgers in New Jersey a little over a month ago, they left with their closest margin of victory on the season. Beating the Scarlet Knights 83-76. When Rutgers re-matched the Cards Sunday night...
- Posted February 17, 2014
- Women’s AAC Preview
By Dalton Ray CINCINNATI Cincinnati still has most of what it had a season ago. Seven players started double-digit games for the Bearcats and six of them return. One of the returnees is Dayeesha Hollins, who took...
- Posted November 13, 2013
- Louisville football defeats Rutgers, rivalry ends
By Noah Allison With Louisville heading into the ACC and Rutgers into the Big 10, Thursday night’s matchup proved to be the last conference rivalry game between these foes. U of L’s 24-10 victory closed the...
- Posted October 14, 2013
- Men’s soccer defeats Rutgers
By Dalton Ray The number 11 ranked Cardinals were set to take on the third place Rutgers Scarlet Knights in an American Athletic Conference game on Sat. 12. Entering the game junior goal keeper Joachim Ball was...
- Posted October 14, 2013
- In the news: What you missed while you were in class
By Maggie Cunningham- Legendary film critic Roger Ebert passes away at 70 After a decade long health battle, including several bouts of cancer, Roger Ebert, an acclaimed film critic for the Chicago Sun-Times, passed away this week....
- Posted April 10, 2013
- Column: Football team played for more than a win
By Sam Draut– U of L defeated Rutgers 20-17 on Thursday night to claim a share of the Big East championship, and more importantly, a bid to a BCS Bowl. But this game was for more than...
- Posted December 8, 2012
- Kentucky and Rutgers softball strike out at U of L
By Sammie Hill– Until last weekend’s matchup against DePaul University, the University of Louisville softball team boasted a perfect record that made them the only undefeated Division I softball team in the nation. Although DePaul forced the...
- Posted April 10, 2012
- Double overtime stalemate gives the Cardinals a sense of urgency
By Aaron Williams– After falling 3-1 to the No. 9 ranked University of South Florida earlier in the week, the No. 10 ranked University of Louisville men’s soccer team tied the University of Rutgers on Saturday night...
- Posted October 25, 2011