- Brief: Trustee Paul Diaz resigns
- U of L announces self-imposed postseason ban
- U of L kicks off capital campaign for stadium expansion
- Off-campus convenience store employee shot, killed
- Ramsey leads tense discussion on provost search
- Football signs 23 prospects on National Signing Day
- Proposed budget cuts, new building discussed in faculty senate
- SGA announces candidates for 2016 election
- Gallery: Louisville defeats second-ranked UNC
- U of L loses, gains with proposed Bevin budget
All posts tagged "russia"
Controversy plagues start of 2014 Winter Olympics
By Annie Moore To say the Winter Olympics in Sochi have been a farce would be an understatement, and it’s only just begun. In what proved to be the perfect symbolism for these Winter Games, the opening...
- Posted February 9, 2014
Olympic athletes speak out against Russia’s anti-LGBTQ laws
By Val Servino– In late June, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a bill into action that altered the freedom of queer individuals in the country. Formally known as Article 6.21 of the Code of the Russian Federation...
- Posted November 6, 2013
In The News: What you missed while you were in class
Meteor explodes over Russia A meteorite originally about the size of a house exploded over Russia Friday morning, causing hundreds of people to be injured by the resulting broken glass. Over western Siberia a 10-ton meteor known...
- Posted February 19, 2013