- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
- COO says audit has strengthened financial controls
- Interim Provost Pinto holds open forum on campus
All posts tagged "russia"
- Controversy plagues start of 2014 Winter Olympics
By Annie Moore To say the Winter Olympics in Sochi have been a farce would be an understatement, and it’s only just begun. In what proved to be the perfect symbolism for these Winter Games, the opening...
- Posted February 9, 2014
- Olympic athletes speak out against Russia’s anti-LGBTQ laws
By Val Servino– In late June, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a bill into action that altered the freedom of queer individuals in the country. Formally known as Article 6.21 of the Code of the Russian Federation...
- Posted November 6, 2013
- In The News: What you missed while you were in class
Meteor explodes over Russia A meteorite originally about the size of a house exploded over Russia Friday morning, causing hundreds of people to be injured by the resulting broken glass. Over western Siberia a 10-ton meteor known...
- Posted February 19, 2013