- Brief: Debate on monument re-location begins
- Ramsey’s fate to be decided Tuesday
- Trustees will accept Ramsey’s resignation, students convince board to postpone tuition increase
- Brief: Trustees hastily call meeting, will discuss budget
- Renovation uncovers asbestos, university fined
- Q & A: Crystian Wiltshire, Louisville’s own Romeo
- U of L’s Romeo takes Central Park stage for Kentucky Shakespeare
- Officials still on payroll, made $500,000 since FBI probe began
- Pokémon Go app causes concerns
- Brief: Ramsey offered to resign
All posts tagged "russia"
- Controversy plagues start of 2014 Winter Olympics
By Annie Moore To say the Winter Olympics in Sochi have been a farce would be an understatement, and it’s only just begun. In what proved to be the perfect symbolism for these Winter Games, the opening...
- Posted February 9, 2014
- Olympic athletes speak out against Russia’s anti-LGBTQ laws
By Val Servino– In late June, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a bill into action that altered the freedom of queer individuals in the country. Formally known as Article 6.21 of the Code of the Russian Federation...
- Posted November 6, 2013
- In The News: What you missed while you were in class
Meteor explodes over Russia A meteorite originally about the size of a house exploded over Russia Friday morning, causing hundreds of people to be injured by the resulting broken glass. Over western Siberia a 10-ton meteor known...
- Posted February 19, 2013