- Fall 2016 semester athletic awards
- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
All posts tagged "Rick Pitino"
- Cards rout Aces 78-47 in season opener
By Conner Farrell– The No. 13 men’s basketball team started the 2016-2017 season with a rout of the Evansville Purple Aces 78-47. Forward Jaylen Johnson led all scorers with 19 points and 14 rebounds. The Aces kept...
- Posted November 12, 2016
- Quentin Snider primed for successful 2016
By Jordan Shim– Every top basketball team takes care of the ball, demanding it most from the point guard. Since Quentin Snider took over the position, he has shown tremendous composure and hardly makes mistakes. In his freshman...
- Posted November 10, 2016
- Cards see the return of Mangok Mathiang
By Mike Gilpatrick– Redshirt senior Mangok Mathiang is entering his last season as a Louisville Cardinal. A member of the team since 2013, Mathiang has totaled 292 points, 348 rebounds and 109 blocks over his career in 81...
- Posted November 9, 2016
- Louisville fans need to accept what happened in Minardi
By Dalton Ray– One year ago, Katina Powell published her book exposing U of L and Andre McGee for allegedly providing sex acts and adult entertainment to Louisville men’s basketball recruits and players. After a year of...
- Posted October 23, 2016
- The NCAA issues a hollow NOA to U of L
By Chris Acree — Let’s hope that one of these days here soon, I won’t have to write about this nonsense. This Thursday, the NCAA delivered a Notice of Allegations to the school after their investigation into...
- Posted October 20, 2016
- Louisville avoids severe penalties in NCAA findings
By Dalton Ray– The NCAA found four violations against U of L during their year-long investigation of the men’s basketball program. The probe began when self-proclaimed escort Katina Powell released her book “Breaking Cardinal Rules: Basketball and...
- Posted October 20, 2016
- Louisville men’s basketball is ready for the season
By Taylor Webster– Basketball season is right around the corner and Louisville men’s basketball is ready. Rick Pitino has always pushed his teams to be conditioned enough to press the whole game and create turnovers. During the...
- Posted October 15, 2016
- Reaction: Red team beats white 105 – 102 in scrimmage
By Dalton Ray– In the middle of football season, U of L basketball is just getting started. Louisville kicked off their 2016-2017 campaign with their first Red-White scrimmage in which the red team prevailed 105-102. Quentin Snider...
- Posted October 12, 2016
- Ranking worst moments of 2015-2016 athletic year
By Dalton Ray– As the 2015-2016 athletic season has officially came to a close, it’s time to look back at the year that was. As a whole, the past athletic year wasn’t exactly one to remember. On...
- Posted June 27, 2016
- Three questions for Cardinals basketball after Onuaku decision
By Dalton Ray– Louisville center Chinanu Onuaku chose to forego his junior season and make the jump to the 2016 NBA Draft. Onuaku is considered to be a late first round or early second round pick. His...
- Posted May 29, 2016