- Foundation cuts $13.7 million from U of L
- Trump rally reveals disconnect between message and action
- Faculty to demand greater role in university governance
- Club hockey and rugby take steps to build their programs
- Baylor too much for women’s basketball, Cards’ season ends in Sweet 16
- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General asks students to fight sexual assault
- Vanessa Carlton talks life after “A Thousand Miles”
All posts tagged "rankings"
- The Journey of Ranking the Best Breakfast Cereals
By: Sam Draut I did not start this school year with the aspirations of finishing with a 4.0 or becoming a campus legend, instead, I wanted to try every cereal on the market and provide readers with...
- Posted April 28, 2015
- Do college rankings really matter?
By Emily Curtsinger– Every year, the U.S. News & World Report puts out an updated college ranking list for the best colleges in the United States. Rankings are determined by factors including employment ratio and national merit. For...
- Posted March 20, 2015
- U of L sets new record in sexual health rankings
No glove, no love from U of L students. The university was recently ranked 16th out of 140 schools in a sexual health education index, a new record for the university. The Trojan Sexual Health Report Card,...
- Posted November 10, 2014
- Bracketology has defending national champion Cardinals a four seed
By Noah Allison Despite finishing the season as the nation’s fifth overall ranked team, winning 12 out of their last 13 games played, and rampaging through the American Athletic Conference Tournament, Louisville is ranked a four seed...
- Posted March 17, 2014