- Trump rally reveals disconnect between message and action
- Faculty to demand greater role in university governance
- Club hockey and rugby take steps to build their programs
- Baylor too much for women’s basketball, Cards’ season ends in Sweet 16
- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General asks students to fight sexual assault
- Vanessa Carlton talks life after “A Thousand Miles”
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
All posts tagged "PTSD"
- Seminar says education is the key to black healing
By Paul Logsdon– A scholar says many African Americans suffer from misguided ideas of culture born of slavery, and the HSC Office of Diversity and Inclusion hosted a seminar Feb. 6 to discuss it. The “Post Traumatic...
- Posted February 12, 2017
- Cardinal Politics: The long-term effects of PTSD
By Lee Cole– War comes to us in images, in video montages with accompanying statistics. We hear names and numbers, accounts of atrocities, but the horror of war cannot be captured in a five-minute segment on a...
- Posted April 10, 2012