- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
- Brief: The Grove changes name, owners
- U of L finance committee passes tuition increase
- Ramsey addresses deferred payment coverage
- U of L audit committee continues with Strothman
- Brief: IT experiences power outage
- Cardinal photographer wins national competition
- U of L announces eight Fulbright winners
- Brief: Chris Jones not indicted in rape case
- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
All posts tagged "PTSD"
Cardinal Politics: The long-term effects of PTSD
By Lee Cole– War comes to us in images, in video montages with accompanying statistics. We hear names and numbers, accounts of atrocities, but the horror of war cannot be captured in a five-minute segment on a...
- Posted April 10, 2012