- Brief: Double shooting at Cardinal Village
- Foundation paid Ramsey nearly $3 million in 2014
- Judge says Confederate statue can move
- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
All posts tagged "preview"
- Preview: SAB hosts annual International Fashion Show
Travel around the world with SAB for a special night of celebration that is always a huge hit at U of L. The 14th annual International Fashion Show, which celebrates world culture through fashion, will take place on...
- Posted January 16, 2016
- Moon Taxi to headline entire weekend at Headliner’s
by Sarah Rohleder — Alternative outfit Moon Taxi is making a two-night return to the Derby City for their Daybreaker tour tonight and tomorrow night at Headliner’s Music Hall. Moon Taxi, a indie-alt band from Nashville who played...
- Posted December 4, 2015
- Preview: Jalsa returns to U of L
By Ethan Libby Pelletier— The University of Louisville’s Indian Student Association will be hosting Jalsa, a cultural and diversity-promoting event on Nov. 21 in the SAC MPR. Jalsa celebrates Diwali, the Indian New Year. Diwali is a celebration of life...
- Posted November 13, 2015
- Preview: SAB brings Diversity Week to U of L
By Eiman Zuberi– The University of Louisville is known for its diverse population of students and faculty. What better way to celebrate the Cardinal family than by hosting Diversity Week? From Nov. 16 to 21, SAB will be throwing...
- Posted November 13, 2015
- Schedule preview
Auburn, 9/5 Perhaps the most difficult team on U of L’s schedule comes in the season opener against Auburn. The Tigers are coming off an 8-5 season in-which they lost to Wisconsin in the Outback Bowl. Many...
- Posted August 31, 2015
- Preview: Cards take on NC State in Sweet 16
By Sam Draut– After a 66-53 victory over Northern Iowa late Sunday night, Louisville advances to their fourth consecutive Sweet 16 and will play NC State on Friday. The Cardinals (26-8) will head to Syracuse, NY to...
- Posted March 2, 2015
- Preview: ‘Trigger’
A screening of the film “Trigger” will show at the Floyd Theatre on November 13, from 6-9 p.m. “Trigger” documents the rise of gun violence in America, while opening up discussion on proposed solutions. “The purpose of...
- Posted November 8, 2014
- Slightly-off rock: Broncho, Low Litas to play Zanzabar
By Lara Kinne It is officially summer’s last call. Salute its end this Tuesday with a knockout showcase, featuring Oklahoma bands Broncho, Low Litas, and Louisville’s own Mote. Broncho embarks on a fall tour on the heels...
- Posted September 6, 2014
- Game on, one super sweet sixteen matchup of Louisville and Kentucky
By Noah Allison Last year Louisville won the National Championship, the year before that Kentucky took home the crown. Now this next game may not be the National Championship, but for the epicenter of college basketball, this...
- Posted March 25, 2014
- Preview: Cardinal softball
By Justin Stephenson In U of L Athletics, there is a common pattern of up and down. After winning the Sugar Bowl and being on the rise, we lost our football coach Charlie Strong. After winning the...
- Posted February 17, 2014