- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
- Counseling center still overwhelmed by students
- The Weeknd’s “Starboy” faintly shines
All posts tagged "preview"
- Previewing the Houston Cougars
By Dalton Ray– On Nov. 12, No. 3 Louisville (9-1) used a 34-point fourth quarter to defeat Wake Forest. For the seventh time this season, the Cardinals scored more than 40 points. With conference play over for...
- Posted November 15, 2016
- Cards look to stay rolling against Wake Forest
By Mike Gilpatrick– The Cardinals (8-1, 6-1) take on bowl-eligible ACC foe Wake Forest Nov. 12 at 7 p.m. Demon defense, tame offense The Deacons have held opponents to 18.4 points this season, including a loss against...
- Posted November 10, 2016
- Cards look for style points against Virginia
By Mike Gilpatrick– The fifth-ranked Louisville Cardinals (6-1, 4-1) look to continue their dominance Saturday in Charlottesville, Virginia against the Virginia Cavaliers (2-5, 1-2). The noon game will be shown on ABC. About the Cavaliers Virginia has struggled this...
- Posted October 27, 2016
- Preview: SAB hosts annual International Fashion Show
Travel around the world with SAB for a special night of celebration that is always a huge hit at U of L. The 14th annual International Fashion Show, which celebrates world culture through fashion, will take place on...
- Posted January 16, 2016
- Moon Taxi to headline entire weekend at Headliner’s
by Sarah Rohleder — Alternative outfit Moon Taxi is making a two-night return to the Derby City for their Daybreaker tour tonight and tomorrow night at Headliner’s Music Hall. Moon Taxi, a indie-alt band from Nashville who played...
- Posted December 4, 2015
- Preview: Jalsa returns to U of L
By Ethan Libby Pelletier— The University of Louisville’s Indian Student Association will be hosting Jalsa, a cultural and diversity-promoting event on Nov. 21 in the SAC MPR. Jalsa celebrates Diwali, the Indian New Year. Diwali is a celebration of life...
- Posted November 13, 2015
- Preview: SAB brings Diversity Week to U of L
By Eiman Zuberi– The University of Louisville is known for its diverse population of students and faculty. What better way to celebrate the Cardinal family than by hosting Diversity Week? From Nov. 16 to 21, SAB will be throwing...
- Posted November 13, 2015
- Schedule preview
Auburn, 9/5 Perhaps the most difficult team on U of L’s schedule comes in the season opener against Auburn. The Tigers are coming off an 8-5 season in-which they lost to Wisconsin in the Outback Bowl. Many...
- Posted August 31, 2015
- Preview: Cards take on NC State in Sweet 16
By Sam Draut– After a 66-53 victory over Northern Iowa late Sunday night, Louisville advances to their fourth consecutive Sweet 16 and will play NC State on Friday. The Cardinals (26-8) will head to Syracuse, NY to...
- Posted March 2, 2015
- Preview: ‘Trigger’
A screening of the film “Trigger” will show at the Floyd Theatre on November 13, from 6-9 p.m. “Trigger” documents the rise of gun violence in America, while opening up discussion on proposed solutions. “The purpose of...
- Posted November 8, 2014