- Baylor too much for women’s basketball, Cards’ season ends in Sweet 16
- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General asks students to fight sexual assault
- Vanessa Carlton talks life after “A Thousand Miles”
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
- Mallory Comerford reflects on her national championship performance
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ stuns as live-action remake
- Trump rally draws supporters and protesters
All posts tagged "Papa John’s"
- RaiseRED brings over $450,000 to oncology and hematology research
By Briana Williams– After months of fundraising, U of L students helped bring $459,402.50 to Louisville pediatric cancer and disease research. For the fourth consecutive year, U of L’s 18-hour dancing marathon exceeded its initial goal. RaiseRED was intended...
- Posted February 26, 2017
- Brief: Foundation elects Diane Medley as chair
By Kyeland Jackson — Diane Medley has officially been named the University of Louisville Foundation’s chair, with Mark Lynn elected as treasurer. Brucie Moore was the foundation chair before Medley, but was deposed by Senate Bill 12’s...
- Posted January 24, 2017
- RaiseRED stands to break previous records for 2016
By Ronica Hutchison– This year, close to 1,000 students will be dancing for 18 hours straight in the annual U of L RaiseRED dance marathon. The event will begin at 6 p.m. on Feb. 26. Many students...
- Posted February 26, 2016
- The Louisville pizza scene doesn’t disappoint
By Eiman Zuberi– Fun fact: 93 percent of Americans have eaten pizza in the last month. Whether it be for lunch, dinner or even breakfast, pizza is an American favorite. If you’re craving a hot, cheesy pie,...
- Posted February 25, 2016
- Could competition improve food quality?
By Noor Yussuf — If you live on campus you are required to have the mandatory meal plan and that means you have to eat from the list of restaurants provided to you by Sodexo. The list...
- Posted March 14, 2013