- Reinstated board chairman plans meeting
- State judge temporarily blocks Bevin’s Board of Trustees
- Ramsey bids for continued foundation role
- Board OK’s Ramsey’s resignation
- Trustees deciding Ramsey’s fate in private
- Board of Trustees meeting rescheduled for Wednesday
- Debate on Confederate monument re-location begins
- Ramsey’s fate to be decided Tuesday
- Trustees will accept Ramsey’s resignation, students convince board to postpone tuition increase
- Brief: Trustees hastily call meeting, will discuss budget
All posts tagged "orientation"
- Everything you need to know about food at freshman orientation
Every seasoned Cardinal knows about Sodexo, the company in charge of over twenty student dining options across U of L’s campus. Have you ever wondered what they are doing in the slower summer months when they aren’t...
- Posted June 1, 2015
- The do’s and do not’s in college
By DALEN BARLOW– Every freshman comes into college knowing that this will obviously be different from high school, but not knowing what to truly expect. College is a completely different world than high school, and it...
- Posted May 21, 2015
- Meet your Board of Trustees
By Jacob Pleas– The Board of Trustees consists of 20 people who help make decisions for the University. Since their decisions affect all involved with U of L, The Cardinal wrote this guide to introduce the Board...
- Posted May 30, 2014
- New sorority coming to campus
By Kylie Noltemeyer– U of L’s Greek community will be welcoming Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority to campus this fall. “One of SGA’s goals for the 2020 plan is to have fraternity and sorority life membership make up...
- Posted May 28, 2014
- Fall rush vs. spring rush: the pros and cons
By Olivia Krauth– While several incoming freshman girls question whether or not Greek life is right for them, few think about postponing the recruitment process a semester. U of L offers both fall and spring sorority recruitment,...
- Posted May 27, 2014
- Staying safe in the summer heat
By Sammie Hill– Although the warmth of summer facilitates enticing things like sun-tans, bathing suits and boating, summer heat can also pose a danger to those who fail to take the proper precautions. Students should strive to...
- Posted May 24, 2014
- How to: stay healthy in a community living situation
By Howard Stikes– College is filled with new experiences. Academics, athletics, dorm life and dating are all part of the excitement. Living away from home for the first time can be exciting, however, it comes with risks...
- Posted May 23, 2014
- How old is U of L?
By Lubna Hindi — If you ever thought your professors were ancient, you will not believe the age of some of the buildings on campus. Currently standing U of L Belknap campus buildings span 141 years. The youngest...
- Posted May 21, 2014
- Money, money, money: SGA’s budget explained
By Jacob Abrahamson– SGA is in charge of $1.2 million annually to spend on student-driven initiatives, and has approved a budget for the 2014-2015 school year to control the money’s use. The budget was developed by the...
- Posted May 3, 2014
- Ten fun things to do in Louisville
By Kristen Lotze– Louisville is a very diverse city with plenty of activities to offer. The following, in no particular order, is a list of fun things to do around the city: 1) Museums: Louisville is home...
- Posted April 29, 2014