- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
- Your ultimate guide to having a good time in the 502
- Brief: Students stage sit-in in President Ramsey’s office
- Q&A with Athletic Director Tom Jurich on Ecarma’s Career
- Ecarma reminisces on student experience of 1986 National Championship
- Know your Cardinals: Tennis’ Rex Ecarma
- Lacrosse’s ACC growing pains prepare Cards for postseason
- Women’s tennis Senior Day puts tough season in perspective
- Residents prepare for final days of the Complex
- Nine at Louisville apartments to open fall 2016
All posts tagged "orientation"
Meet your Board of Trustees
By Jacob Pleas– The Board of Trustees consists of 20 people who help make decisions for the University. Since their decisions affect all involved with U of L, The Cardinal wrote this guide to introduce the Board...
- Posted May 30, 2014
New sorority coming to campus
By Kylie Noltemeyer– U of L’s Greek community will be welcoming Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority to campus this fall. “One of SGA’s goals for the 2020 plan is to have fraternity and sorority life membership make up...
- Posted May 28, 2014
Fall rush vs. spring rush: the pros and cons
By Olivia Krauth– While several incoming freshman girls question whether or not Greek life is right for them, few think about postponing the recruitment process a semester. U of L offers both fall and spring sorority recruitment,...
- Posted May 27, 2014
Staying safe in the summer heat
By Sammie Hill– Although the warmth of summer facilitates enticing things like sun-tans, bathing suits and boating, summer heat can also pose a danger to those who fail to take the proper precautions. Students should strive to...
- Posted May 24, 2014
How to: stay healthy in a community living situation
By Howard Stikes– College is filled with new experiences. Academics, athletics, dorm life and dating are all part of the excitement. Living away from home for the first time can be exciting, however, it comes with risks...
- Posted May 23, 2014
How old is U of L?
By Lubna Hindi — If you ever thought your professors were ancient, you will not believe the age of some of the buildings on campus. Currently standing U of L Belknap campus buildings span 141 years. The youngest...
- Posted May 21, 2014
Money, money, money: SGA’s budget explained
By Jacob Abrahamson– SGA is in charge of $1.2 million annually to spend on student-driven initiatives, and has approved a budget for the 2014-2015 school year to control the money’s use. The budget was developed by the...
- Posted May 3, 2014
Ten fun things to do in Louisville
By Kristen Lotze– Louisville is a very diverse city with plenty of activities to offer. The following, in no particular order, is a list of fun things to do around the city: 1) Museums: Louisville is home...
- Posted April 29, 2014