- “Get Out” thrills, rejuvenates horror genre
- Importance of Mariya Moore and Briahanna Jackson shown in win over Virginia
- SGA candidates debate, push platforms’ message
- Faculty to consider resisting university budget cuts
- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
- Next year’s budget faces $48 million hurdle
- Tips on saving flex for the rest of the semester
- Interim president upholds tuition promise, supports external search for permanent president
- Overtime win against Syracuse ties men’s basketball for second in the ACC
All posts tagged "online"
- University of Louisville, Adidas strike new deal
By Annie Moore University of Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich together with Adidas executives announced on Thursday the University’s new contract with Adidas. The new deal extends the partnership between the two for another four years, through...
- Posted April 17, 2014
- Jeff Gardner profile
By Lilly Trunnell Senior Outfielder Jeff Gardner doesn’t remember one particular instance where baseball became part of his life. Baseball was easy for him to pick up, came naturally, and Gardner developed a passion for it young....
- Posted April 14, 2014
- Asia Taylor reflects on her time on the court
By Asia Taylor It was always a dream of mine to play college basketball. I honestly didn’t think it was a option for because of financial concerns until my sophomore year in high school. The recruiting process...
- Posted March 31, 2014
- Sweet 16 coverage, away and at home
Both the men’s and women’s basketball teams are headed into Sweet 16 action this weekend! The University of Louisville now stands alone as the only school to have both men’s and women’s basketball go to back-to-back Sweet...
- Posted March 28, 2014
- Cards defeat Manhattan in thriller
By Annie Moore The Louisville Cardinals opened NCAA Tournament play on Thursday night, when it defeated the Manhattan Jaspers 71-64 in an instant classic. After trading shots for the majority of the game, Luke Hancock stepped up...
- Posted March 21, 2014
- Cardinal baseball defeats Eastern Illinois
By Annie Moore After dropping the final game of the Western Michigan series this past weekend, Louisville got back on a winning track, defeating Eastern Illinois 6-0 on Tuesday. Freshman RHP Jake Sparger got the win. Sparger...
- Posted February 27, 2014
- Looking ahead: Five games in seven days for Cardinal Baseball
By Annie Moore Coming off of a successful weekend at home, the Louisville baseball team is headed into a daunting week. Five games in seven days. Four teams will come to town in what head coach Dan...
- Posted February 24, 2014
- Louisville defeats EKU in home opener
By Annie Moore The Cardinal baseball team opened play at Jim Patterson Stadium with a 13-1 victory over the Eastern Kentucky University Colonels. Homeruns from senior catcher Shane Crain and junior shortstop Zach Lucas highlighted a stellar...
- Posted February 19, 2014
- Feature: Opening Day Magic
By Lilly Trunnell On a sunny Friday evening in Charleston, South Carolina, the Louisville Cardinals opened their 2014 baseball season against West Virginia at the Hollywood Suites Tournament hosted by The Citadel. The first game went into...
- Posted February 17, 2014
- Louisville defeats Temple 60-50
After suffering just their second loss of the season Sunday against UConn, fourth ranked Louisville (24-2) defeated Temple 60-50 on Wednesday night at the KFC YUM! Center. Shoni Schimmel led Cardinal scorers with 21 points and added...
- Posted February 12, 2014