- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
- U of L alumni bring experience to Derby
- Live Blog: Sights and sounds from #TLCDerby
- Backside Chapel supplies food and clothing to workers
- U of L Business Alumni training Derby favorite
All posts tagged "olympics"
- Olympian Nick Goepper sits down with the Cardinal
By Sam Draut Nick Goepper won a bronze medal in the first ever Olympic Slopestyle competition in the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. The 19-year-old Olympian grew up in Lawrenceburg, Ind. and recently took time to...
- Posted March 17, 2014
- Controversy plagues start of 2014 Winter Olympics
By Annie Moore To say the Winter Olympics in Sochi have been a farce would be an understatement, and it’s only just begun. In what proved to be the perfect symbolism for these Winter Games, the opening...
- Posted February 9, 2014
- U of L swimming and diving benefits from Olympic experience
By Randy J. Whetstone– Participating in the Olympics engenders a historic legacy. Athletes display their talents on the biggest stage of the competitive sports realm to represent their country in international play. These participants are commended by...
- Posted January 30, 2013
- USA women’s basketball wins a gold medal with help from former U of L star Angel McCoughtry
By Sammie Hill– Exemplifying the caliber of the University of Louisville women’s basketball program, former Cardinal Angel McCoughtry earned a gold medal this summer at the London Olympics as a forward for the USA women’s basketball team....
- Posted August 21, 2012