- Hebert out as U of L spokesperson
- U of L Foundation: We’re mad at the wrong people
- Walz and Moore return to US with second gold medal
- Microsoft issue impacts student Cardmail accounts
- While we were gone: the summer of sports
- Brief: AT&T outage affecting campus communication
- Are summer classes worth the hassle?
- Glass Animals sell out 600+ show at Headliner’s
- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
- Students, fans react to Ramsey pay increase
All posts tagged "olympics"
Olympian Nick Goepper sits down with the Cardinal
By Sam Draut Nick Goepper won a bronze medal in the first ever Olympic Slopestyle competition in the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. The 19-year-old Olympian grew up in Lawrenceburg, Ind. and recently took time to...
- Posted March 17, 2014
Controversy plagues start of 2014 Winter Olympics
By Annie Moore To say the Winter Olympics in Sochi have been a farce would be an understatement, and it’s only just begun. In what proved to be the perfect symbolism for these Winter Games, the opening...
- Posted February 9, 2014
U of L swimming and diving benefits from Olympic experience
By Randy J. Whetstone– Participating in the Olympics engenders a historic legacy. Athletes display their talents on the biggest stage of the competitive sports realm to represent their country in international play. These participants are commended by...
- Posted January 30, 2013
USA women’s basketball wins a gold medal with help from former U of L star Angel McCoughtry
By Sammie Hill– Exemplifying the caliber of the University of Louisville women’s basketball program, former Cardinal Angel McCoughtry earned a gold medal this summer at the London Olympics as a forward for the USA women’s basketball team....
- Posted August 21, 2012