- Moving statue does not erase history
- Judge halts Confederate statue removal
- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
All posts tagged "Old Ideas"
- Leonard Cohen: Old ideas for a new audience
By Ben Nance– Legendary singer and songwriter Leonard Cohen is one of the most highly regarded musicians on the planet, so whenever he dishes out new material, it is considered to be something of an event. Still...
- Posted February 14, 2012