- “Get Out” thrills, rejuvenates horror genre
- Importance of Mariya Moore and Briahanna Jackson shown in win over Virginia
- SGA candidates debate, push platforms’ message
- Faculty to consider resisting university budget cuts
- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
- Next year’s budget faces $48 million hurdle
- Tips on saving flex for the rest of the semester
- Interim president upholds tuition promise, supports external search for permanent president
- Overtime win against Syracuse ties men’s basketball for second in the ACC
All posts tagged "of"
- Tuition to rise five percent for 2013-14
By Olivia Krauth– U of L tuition will raise by five percent for most students for the 2013-14 academic year, the U of L Board of Trustees decided at their final meeting of the year today. All...
- Posted May 8, 2014
- Board of Trustees moves to protect U of L finances
By Xavier Bleuel– On Thursday, the University of Louisville’s Board of Trustee’s agreed to become more aggressive in the prevention and protection of the universities’ funds and finances. This follows the firing of Perry Vaughn after an...
- Posted September 13, 2013
- U of L professor announces bid for U.S. Senate
By Simon Isham— Greg Leichty, a U of L professor in the Communications department, announced on Sunday that he would be making a bid for U.S. Senate. Leichty made the announcement that he would be a candidate...
- Posted June 19, 2013