- U of L students lead “die-in” for black lives
- Bevin’s board permanently blocked
- The housing boom: Are students satisfied?
- Previewing the Clemson Tigers
- Suspect charged in Old Louisville assault
- Louisville shines in College GameDay atmosphere
- U of L’s Foundation board shaken
- Students on edge after Old Louisville crime spree
- Benz insists Ramsey and foundation chair must go
- Foundation and university meeting canceled
All posts tagged "of"
- Tuition to rise five percent for 2013-14
By Olivia Krauth– U of L tuition will raise by five percent for most students for the 2013-14 academic year, the U of L Board of Trustees decided at their final meeting of the year today. All...
- Posted May 8, 2014
- Board of Trustees moves to protect U of L finances
By Xavier Bleuel– On Thursday, the University of Louisville’s Board of Trustee’s agreed to become more aggressive in the prevention and protection of the universities’ funds and finances. This follows the firing of Perry Vaughn after an...
- Posted September 13, 2013
- U of L professor announces bid for U.S. Senate
By Simon Isham— Greg Leichty, a U of L professor in the Communications department, announced on Sunday that he would be making a bid for U.S. Senate. Leichty made the announcement that he would be a candidate...
- Posted June 19, 2013