- Fall 2016 semester athletic awards
- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
All posts tagged "Noah Allison"
- U of L hosts busy weekend of free events
By Noah Allison– Six sports programs at the University of Louisville host free on-campus contests this weekend, here is a rundown of the games, matches and events: Lacrosse What: Lacrosse hosts Virginia on Senior Day Where: Louisville Lacrosse...
- Posted April 13, 2016
- Tennis coach Rex Ecarma in the midst of a bridge year
By Noah Allison– Rex Ecarma, Louisville’s men’s tennis coach, has faced a season unlike any other in his 26 years at U of L. “One time I was listening to a Rick Pitino press conference and he...
- Posted April 3, 2016
- Baseball’s Blake Tiberi expands his role
By Noah Allison– Redshirt-sophomore third baseman Blake Tiberi has lifted his game to new heights. In his breakout season, he is shaping up to be a key contributor in Louisville baseball’s quest for a historic year. The...
- Posted March 28, 2016
- Adel and Mitchell learn from Lee and Lewis
By Noah Allison– With the men’s basketball season over, fifth-year senior transfers Trey Lewis and Damion Lee’s positive impact is clear. On a roster with 11 freshmen and sophomores, Lewis and Lee filled a void of experience,...
- Posted March 7, 2016
- Softball’s Becker impacts both sides
By Noah Allison– Louisville softball opened up their home schedule this past weekend as Kent State, Cleveland State and North Dakota State came to town for the Louisville Red & Black Classic. Coming out of the weekend...
- Posted February 29, 2016
- Brief: TLC wins KPA Awards
By Olivia Krauth– The Louisville Cardinal staffers picked up some hardware this week during the Kentucky Press Association’s annual award show. The KPA Awards celebrate writing, photo and design across all levels, including university. The awards are...
- Posted February 26, 2016
- Corey Ray blends power and speed
By Noah Allison– A perfect storm has amassed in Louisville’s Jim Patterson Stadium. An amalgamation of talent, experience and hunger for success has brought forth this year’s Louisville baseball squad, a squad that enters the season ranked...
- Posted February 21, 2016
- Lee and Lewis lead during difficult time
By Noah Allison– Unlike some Division I college basketball programs, Louisville basketball isn’t accustomed to “one-and-done” players. “One-and-done” refers to student-athletes who leave school after playing basketball for just one year. In the past, the closest thing...
- Posted February 15, 2016
- Coach Rex Ecarma develops young roster
By Noah Allison– In his 26 years of coaching the U of L men’s tennis team, Rex Ecarma has never had as young of a roster as he does this season. With two seniors, one junior, two...
- Posted February 9, 2016
- Arthur Albiero’s swimmers continue winning
By Noah Allison– If success is measured by championships, then U of L’s most successful sports program is coach Arthur Albiero’s swim and dive team. Amassing five national titles in the previous four seasons, Albiero has coached...
- Posted January 27, 2016