- Importance of Mariya Moore and Briahanna Jackson shown in win over Virginia
- SGA candidates debate, push platforms’ message
- Faculty to consider resisting university budget cuts
- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
- Next year’s budget faces $48 million hurdle
- Tips on saving flex for the rest of the semester
- Interim president upholds tuition promise, supports external search for permanent president
- Overtime win against Syracuse ties men’s basketball for second in the ACC
- Softball is willing to embrace the challenge in 2017
All posts tagged "News"
- Students, fans react to Ramsey pay increase
By Olivia Krauth– Some current U of L students are not happy today as U of L’s Board of Trustees voted to increase President James Ramsey’s base pay of $624,000 by three percent. Ramsey was initially set to...
- Posted July 17, 2015
- Tuition to increase by three percent
By Olivia Krauth– It’s official: Tuition will be rising three percent for U of L students for the 2015-2016 academic year, U of L’s Board of Trustees decided today. The increase pushes a full-time, in-state student’s tuition...
- Posted June 4, 2015
- Ramsey addresses deferred payment coverage
By Olivia Krauth– President James Ramsey defended himself against negative press coverage of U of L’s deferred compensation plan in a early U of L Board of Trustees meeting today. Saying he felt his “integrity” was being...
- Posted May 14, 2015
- Board of Trustees discontinues art history Ph.D program
Due to a lack of enrollment and demand for doctoral degrees in the art history department at U of L, the Board of Trustees voted April 2 to discontinue the program unless interest for the degree increases in...
- Posted April 15, 2015
- Nine at Louisville apartments to open fall 2016
A new apartment complex, called Nine at Louisville, will be an off-campus housing option for students by fall 2016. The project will be built on the vacant lot at the corner of South Floyd Street and East Brandeis Avenue....
- Posted April 8, 2015
- Burning up: Miller students get a rude awakening with fire scare
Dorm evacuations are never the best of moments, especially when they’re at three in the morning in January. For the students of Miller Hall, however, that moment became real when a fire was spotted in the dorm’s...
- Posted January 26, 2015
- East End Crawls as Construction Comes Up
Cars and pedestrians beware. Campus’ East entrance is getting a facelift at the expense of road congestion. On Jan. 22, construction began on Brook Street as part of a new project to hide utility wiring underneath the...
- Posted January 23, 2015
- Brief: Missing U of L student found
According to a second rave alert, the missing student was found off campus and is safe. 18-year-old U of L student Jon-Michael Montana Sparks has been missing since Wednesday night, according to a Rave...
- Posted December 12, 2014
- Brief: Security increases on Health Sciences campus after armed robberies
U of L and Louisville Metro police have increased security on the Health Sciences Campus after three armed robberies of U of L students and employees in just two weeks. A U of L employee was robbed...
- Posted July 24, 2014
- President Ramsey given raise, reviews year
By Olivia Krauth– The U of L Foundation board voted to give President James Ramsey a four percent raise to the portion of his salary that comes from ULF funds. He was also awarded a 25 percent bonus...
- Posted July 18, 2014