- Fall 2016 semester athletic awards
- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
All posts tagged "ncaa tournament"
- Louisville baseball earns second overall seed in NCAA tournament
By Dalton Ray– Coach Dan McDonnell and his Cardinals have earned the second seed in the NCAA tournament, the highest in program history. Louisville ended the year with a 47-12 (22-8) overall record and won the ACC Atlantic...
- Posted May 30, 2016
- U of L fans bite their tongues during March Sadness
By Christopher Acree– To watch or not to watch, that is the question. Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of self-imposed banishments, or to take remote controls against a sea of...
- Posted March 14, 2016
- Self-inflicted wound hits U of L players and fanbase
By Nick Amon– “The first thing I tweeted when I first got here was: ‘God got me,’ and I truly believe that to this day.” This is what an optimistic Trey Lewis said to the media last...
- Posted February 6, 2016
- Cards arrive at Key Arena, ready for UC Irvine
Photos by Austin Lassell / The Louisville Cardinal
- Posted March 19, 2015
- Louisville women’s basketball advances to Elite Eight with win over LSU
By Sam Draut Louisville cruised to a 73-47 victory over LSU on Sunday to advance to the Elite Eight. Shoni Schimmel led Cardinal scorers with 19 points and added six assists. Tia Gibbs hit five three pointers,...
- Posted March 31, 2014
- Asia Taylor reflects on her time on the court
By Asia Taylor It was always a dream of mine to play college basketball. I honestly didn’t think it was a option for because of financial concerns until my sophomore year in high school. The recruiting process...
- Posted March 31, 2014
- Men’s basketball run ends as it falls to Kentucky in Sweet Sixteen
By Annie Moore The Louisville men’s basketball team saw its season come to an end in the Sweet Sixteen against in-state rival Kentucky, 74-69. The loss marked what head coach Rick Pitino called ‘the end of an...
- Posted March 29, 2014
- Sweet 16 coverage, away and at home
Both the men’s and women’s basketball teams are headed into Sweet 16 action this weekend! The University of Louisville now stands alone as the only school to have both men’s and women’s basketball go to back-to-back Sweet...
- Posted March 28, 2014
- Cards defeat Manhattan in thriller
By Annie Moore The Louisville Cardinals opened NCAA Tournament play on Thursday night, when it defeated the Manhattan Jaspers 71-64 in an instant classic. After trading shots for the majority of the game, Luke Hancock stepped up...
- Posted March 21, 2014
- The Louisville Cardinal: CardNation’s home for March Madness
The Cards are headed to the big dance, and so is the Louisville Cardinal. With Louisville looking to defend its national title, there’s no better place to find out what the team is up to, than your...
- Posted March 18, 2014