- Importance of Mariya Moore and Briahanna Jackson shown in win over Virginia
- SGA candidates debate, push platforms’ message
- Faculty to consider resisting university budget cuts
- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
- Next year’s budget faces $48 million hurdle
- Tips on saving flex for the rest of the semester
- Interim president upholds tuition promise, supports external search for permanent president
- Overtime win against Syracuse ties men’s basketball for second in the ACC
- Softball is willing to embrace the challenge in 2017
All posts tagged "Murray State"
- Defend My Degree rally draws students and speakers statewide
By Shelby Brown– Kentucky public university students rallied at the Capitol Feb. 13 for higher education issues. The rally, led by Murray State’s SGA President Clinton Combs, focused on multiple bills being discussed this session. “There’s a...
- Posted February 13, 2017
- Cyber defense team wins state title
By Sara Heath– U of L’s Cyber Defense team won their state qualifier event on Feb. 15, beating Murray State University and Northern Kentucky University for the title. The team is currently ranked first out of schools...
- Posted February 23, 2014
- Men’s tennis defeats Murray and Morehead State
By Dalton Ray The University of Louisville men’s tennis team defeated visitors Morehead and Murray State this past weekend. The season-opening doubleheader were both won by a 7-0 mark by the hometown Cards at the Bass-Rudd Tennis...
- Posted January 22, 2014
- Men’s tennis grabs back-to-back in-state victories
By Sammie Hill– Improving this season’s record to 12-8, the University of Louisville men’s tennis team defeated both Murray State University and Morehead State University 7-0 on Wednesday, March 21. These matches, played consecutively at home, demanded...
- Posted March 27, 2012
- Cards football takes down Murray State
By Aaron Williams– The University of Louisville Cardinals took control of their home opener against the Murray State Racers on Sept. 1 early in the first half by using a balanced offensive attack that was highlighted by...
- Posted September 6, 2011
- Ready for the Racers: U of L to start season against MSU
By Aaron Williams The 2011 Louisville Cardinals will take the field against the Racers of Murray State on Thursday, Sept. 1 at Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium in a highly anticipated season opener that is set to be...
- Posted August 31, 2011