- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General Asks Students to Fight Sexual Assault
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
- Mallory Comerford reflects on her national championship performance
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ stuns as live-action remake
- Trump rally draws supporters and protesters
- Mariya Moore leads women’s basketball to Sweet 16
- Ed Sheeran creates poetic masterpiece in ‘÷’
All posts tagged "Murray State"
- Defend My Degree rally draws students and speakers statewide
By Shelby Brown– Kentucky public university students rallied at the Capitol Feb. 13 for higher education issues. The rally, led by Murray State’s SGA President Clinton Combs, focused on multiple bills being discussed this session. “There’s a...
- Posted February 13, 2017
- Cyber defense team wins state title
By Sara Heath– U of L’s Cyber Defense team won their state qualifier event on Feb. 15, beating Murray State University and Northern Kentucky University for the title. The team is currently ranked first out of schools...
- Posted February 23, 2014
- Men’s tennis defeats Murray and Morehead State
By Dalton Ray The University of Louisville men’s tennis team defeated visitors Morehead and Murray State this past weekend. The season-opening doubleheader were both won by a 7-0 mark by the hometown Cards at the Bass-Rudd Tennis...
- Posted January 22, 2014
- Men’s tennis grabs back-to-back in-state victories
By Sammie Hill– Improving this season’s record to 12-8, the University of Louisville men’s tennis team defeated both Murray State University and Morehead State University 7-0 on Wednesday, March 21. These matches, played consecutively at home, demanded...
- Posted March 27, 2012
- Cards football takes down Murray State
By Aaron Williams– The University of Louisville Cardinals took control of their home opener against the Murray State Racers on Sept. 1 early in the first half by using a balanced offensive attack that was highlighted by...
- Posted September 6, 2011
- Ready for the Racers: U of L to start season against MSU
By Aaron Williams The 2011 Louisville Cardinals will take the field against the Racers of Murray State on Thursday, Sept. 1 at Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium in a highly anticipated season opener that is set to be...
- Posted August 31, 2011