- Editorial: Moving statue does not erase history
- Judge halts Confederate statue removal
- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
All posts tagged "Murray State"
- Cyber defense team wins state title
By Sara Heath– U of L’s Cyber Defense team won their state qualifier event on Feb. 15, beating Murray State University and Northern Kentucky University for the title. The team is currently ranked first out of schools...
- Posted February 23, 2014
- Men’s tennis defeats Murray and Morehead State
By Dalton Ray The University of Louisville men’s tennis team defeated visitors Morehead and Murray State this past weekend. The season-opening doubleheader were both won by a 7-0 mark by the hometown Cards at the Bass-Rudd Tennis...
- Posted January 22, 2014
- Men’s tennis grabs back-to-back in-state victories
By Sammie Hill– Improving this season’s record to 12-8, the University of Louisville men’s tennis team defeated both Murray State University and Morehead State University 7-0 on Wednesday, March 21. These matches, played consecutively at home, demanded...
- Posted March 27, 2012
- Cards football takes down Murray State
By Aaron Williams– The University of Louisville Cardinals took control of their home opener against the Murray State Racers on Sept. 1 early in the first half by using a balanced offensive attack that was highlighted by...
- Posted September 6, 2011
- Ready for the Racers: U of L to start season against MSU
By Aaron Williams The 2011 Louisville Cardinals will take the field against the Racers of Murray State on Thursday, Sept. 1 at Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium in a highly anticipated season opener that is set to be...
- Posted August 31, 2011