- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
- COO says audit has strengthened financial controls
- Interim Provost Pinto holds open forum on campus
All posts tagged "moore"
- Chatham DeProspo: Beyond ‘The Goal’
By Annie Moore Louisville, Kentucky is far from Goshen, New York. College is a big transition from High School. Division I collegiate soccer is a completely different animal than club soccer. These changes are all being experienced...
- Posted September 8, 2014
- Louisville’s new look: defensive backfield
By Annie Moore The 2013 Louisville Cardinal defense dominated the FBS rankings across the board. The Cards were ranked first in the nation in total defense, second in scoring defense and fifth against the pass in the...
- Posted September 3, 2014
- Back in black, Cards prepare for Russell Athletic Bowl rematch in season opener
By Annie Moore Total domination, that was the story behind the last match-up between Louisville and Miami. December 28, 2013 Teddy Bridgewater and the Cardinals pick apart the Miami defense and hand the Hurricanes a 36-9 loss...
- Posted August 25, 2014
- Senior wide receiver DeVante Parker injures foot in practice
By Annie Moore University of Louisville star wide receiver DeVante Parker injured his left foot in practice on Friday and was sent to North Carolina for evaluation by Dr. Bob Anderson — the same doctor who treated Derek Jeter’s broken...
- Posted August 22, 2014
- Sophomore Jeffrey Brown wins Intercollegiate Tennis Association summer consolation bracket
By Annie Moore– Summer is no off-season for Louisville Tennis player Jeffrey Brown. The sophomore recently won the consolation bracket of the Intercollegiate Tennis Association tournament hosted by Florida State University. In the first round, Brown fell...
- Posted July 16, 2013