- Brief: Constituency representatives to meet with Ramsey
- Student reaction: Ramsey and BOT pushed out
- Bridgeman named U of L foundation chair
- Brief: Tuition increase goes forward regardless of board shake up
- Andy Beshear filing suit against Bevin
- Faculty worry U of L’s accreditation endangered
- Ramsey officially stepping down as president
- Faculty and staff pursue injunction against Bevin
- Ramsey offers to resign, board gets shake up
- U of L LGBT community shows support for Orlando
All posts tagged "Mitt Romney"
- Horses and bayonets: Why the Democratic Party is the party of the future and Republicans are stuck in the past
By Lee Cole– My last article explored the possibility of Mitt Romney becoming president, a possibility that is becoming less feasible by the day. It was written during a time when polls seemed to suggest, as well...
- Posted October 30, 2012
- The Romneyverse: What a universe in which Mitt Romney is elected the next president would look like
By Lee Cole– According to some quantum physicists, there is not just one universe governed by one set of physical laws and constants, but rather an infinite number, in which all possibilities and all possible configurations of...
- Posted October 23, 2012
- What students should know about each party’s platforms
A quick review of each party’s stance on issues that matter to student voters Democrats: President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden Healthcare -Allow small businesses to receive tax credits for their workers -Continue to...
- Posted September 11, 2012
- Romney vows to shrink department of education
By Caitlyn Crenshaw– At a closed fundraising event on April 15, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney vowed to shrink the Department of Education. Romney said that if elected, “I will either consolidate it with another agency, or...
- Posted April 24, 2012
- Cardinal Politics: Campaigning gone wrong
By Marianna Michael– Politics should not be defined as an act anymore — it is an art form. The art of politicking has evolved from organized debates to today’s vicious slandering. As if this were not enough,...
- Posted February 14, 2012