- Fall 2016 semester athletic awards
- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
All posts tagged "Michelle Lewis"
- Learn the need to knows of lacrosse
By Michelle Lewis Louisville women’s lacrosse is an underappreciated sport on campus and across the community. Part of that is likely due to people simply not understanding the game and the small but growing number of high...
- Posted February 10, 2014
- Welcome back Bobby
By Michelle Lewis When Charlie Strong said “I’m not cut that way” both Louisville football players and fans believed him. People felt like, finally; finally we have a coach who wants to be here, who wants to...
- Posted January 13, 2014
- Louisville football seniors graduate
By Michelle Lewis The Louisville Cardinals are headed to their fourth straight bowl game. Four years ago this seemed an impossible feat as the program had gone from winning the Orange Bowl to three straight losing seasons....
- Posted December 3, 2013
- Coach Walz, the fans’ man
By Michelle Lewis The University of Louisville’s Women’s Basketball team has been to two Final Fours and played for the National Championship both times. The Cardinals have fielded a women’s team since the 1975-1976 academic year and...
- Posted November 13, 2013
- Athletics creates new rules for basketball attendees
By: Michelle Lewis University of Louisville’s men’s basketball team opens regular season play Nov. 9 when they host College of Charleston. The defending national champions have earned the support of the student body but not all student ticket...
- Posted November 6, 2013
- Women’s soccer falls to Memphis
By Michelle Lewis Despite leading nearly every statistical category Louisville’s women’s soccer team lost a double- overtime thriller to rival Memphis 2-1 Sunday evening. The Cards were hosting their first and only American Athletic Conference post season...
- Posted November 4, 2013
- Final red-white scrimmage
By Michelle Lewis The University of Louisville Men’s Basketball Team played their third and final public Red-White scrimmage on November 19. The afternoon started with Pitino joking that there is some animosity in the locker room because...
- Posted October 21, 2013
- Lacrosse allegations
By: Michelle Lewis Current and former women’s lacrosse players have jumped to Coach Kellie Young’s defense after a front-page Louisville Courier-Journal story last week characterized her as abusive. The team has only known one head coach. Young built...
- Posted October 16, 2013
- Slugger Field to host exhibition game
By Michelle Lewis Louisville Slugger Field is being called up to the majors. Many current major league stars have come through Louisville and some are making a return trip. It was announced on Sept. 19 that Slugger...
- Posted September 22, 2013
- Louisville football routs FIU
By Michelle Lewis The Cardinals had one of their most dominating performances to date during a 72-0 win over Florida International on Sept. 21. It really wasn’t as close as it looked. Had they wanted to, the...
- Posted September 22, 2013