- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
- Next year’s budget faces $48 million hurdle
- Tips on saving flex for the rest of the semester
- Interim president upholds tuition promise, supports external search for permanent president
- Overtime win against Syracuse ties men’s basketball for second in the ACC
- Softball is willing to embrace the challenge in 2017
- Recapping a buzzing weekend in U of L athletics
- No. 12 women’s basketball gets an easy 68-43 victory over Boston College
- Panda Express comes to campus
All posts tagged "men’s soccer"
- Kubel’s goal lifts men’s soccer to ACC semifinals
By Jordan Shim– The No. 10 Louisville men’s soccer team defeated No. 17 Virginia 1-0 in the ACC quarterfinals at Lynn Stadium today.Tim Kubel’s 55th-minute strike was the difference between the two sides. Louisville improved to 12-4-2 and...
- Posted November 6, 2016
- Men’s soccer blows by Belmont
By Jordan Shim– The No. 8 Louisville men’s soccer team cruised past Belmont in a non-conference match 6-0 at Lynn Stadium on Tuesday night. Goals by Mohamed Thiaw, Jack Gayton, Daniel Johnson, Grant Hollkamp, Cherif Dieye and...
- Posted October 4, 2016
- Men’s soccer shocks top-ranked Notre Dame
By Jordan Shim– The Louisville men’s soccer team upset No. 1 Notre Dame 1-0 at Lynn Stadium. Louisville (5-1-1, 2-0) remains unbeaten in conference play, while Notre Dame (5-1-0, 1-1 ACC) suffer their first loss of the...
- Posted September 18, 2016
- U of L prepares for a huge weekend in sports
By Dalton Ray– Three days, four games and a trio of top-three teams are coming to The Ville. The upcoming three-day stretch for Louisville Athletics is one of the biggest in recent memory. This is exactly what Athletic Director...
- Posted September 14, 2016
- Men’s soccer ends match with NC State with 1-1 draw
With a 1-1 overtime tie against ACC foe North Carolina State, Ken Lolla’s top 25-ranked men’s soccer improves to an overall record of 4-2-3. Louisville is 0-0-3 in ACC play having overtime ties against Syracuse, Virginia Tech...
- Posted September 27, 2015
- Louisville defeats rival Kentucky 2-0
By Annie Moore and Derek Brightwell– When the University of Louisville squares off against in-state rival University of Kentucky, there’s always more than a win on the line. The 2015 Battle of the Bluegrass in front of...
- Posted September 9, 2015
- 2nd ranked men’s soccer draws unranked Cornell
By Rachel Essa Louisville’s men’s soccer team left Lynn Stadium with a disappointing draw against unranked Cornell on Friday night, bringing their overall record to 1-0-1. The Cardinals performed much better than Cornell on the offensive side,...
- Posted September 6, 2014
- Over 7,000 fans witness men’s 1-0 victory over second ranked Maryland
By Derek Brightwell In their first game at the newly opened Dr. Mark and Cindy Lynn Stadium, the number14 ranked Louisville Cardinals topped the number two ranked Maryland Terrapins in a tight 1-0 game Friday night. The...
- Posted August 30, 2014
- Friday night double-header set to kick off Lynn stadium era
By Noah Allison After a long year of construction the standard of collegiate soccer stadiums is set to open. This upcoming Friday night double-header, pinning Louisville’s women against Ole Miss and the men against Maryland, will be...
- Posted August 25, 2014
- Lolla’s men ready for the spotlight
By Noah Allison Louisville’s men’s soccer heads into their new stadium and their new conference with excitement and determination. The 14th overall nationally ranked Cardinals were picked to win the Atlantic Division of the ACC by the...
- Posted August 25, 2014