- Board of Trustees meeting rescheduled for Wednesday
- Brief: Debate on monument re-location begins
- Ramsey’s fate to be decided Tuesday
- Trustees will accept Ramsey’s resignation, students convince board to postpone tuition increase
- Brief: Trustees hastily call meeting, will discuss budget
- Renovation uncovers asbestos, university fined
- Q & A: Crystian Wiltshire, Louisville’s own Romeo
- U of L’s Romeo takes Central Park stage for Kentucky Shakespeare
- Officials still on payroll, made $500,000 since FBI probe began
- Pokémon Go app causes concerns
All posts tagged "men’s soccer"
- Men’s soccer ends match with NC State with 1-1 draw
With a 1-1 overtime tie against ACC foe North Carolina State, Ken Lolla’s top 25-ranked men’s soccer improves to an overall record of 4-2-3. Louisville is 0-0-3 in ACC play having overtime ties against Syracuse, Virginia Tech...
- Posted September 27, 2015
- Louisville defeats rival Kentucky 2-0
By Annie Moore and Derek Brightwell– When the University of Louisville squares off against in-state rival University of Kentucky, there’s always more than a win on the line. The 2015 Battle of the Bluegrass in front of...
- Posted September 9, 2015
- 2nd ranked men’s soccer draws unranked Cornell
By Rachel Essa Louisville’s men’s soccer team left Lynn Stadium with a disappointing draw against unranked Cornell on Friday night, bringing their overall record to 1-0-1. The Cardinals performed much better than Cornell on the offensive side,...
- Posted September 6, 2014
- Over 7,000 fans witness men’s 1-0 victory over second ranked Maryland
By Derek Brightwell In their first game at the newly opened Dr. Mark and Cindy Lynn Stadium, the number14 ranked Louisville Cardinals topped the number two ranked Maryland Terrapins in a tight 1-0 game Friday night. The...
- Posted August 30, 2014
- Friday night double-header set to kick off Lynn stadium era
By Noah Allison After a long year of construction the standard of collegiate soccer stadiums is set to open. This upcoming Friday night double-header, pinning Louisville’s women against Ole Miss and the men against Maryland, will be...
- Posted August 25, 2014
- Lolla’s men ready for the spotlight
By Noah Allison Louisville’s men’s soccer heads into their new stadium and their new conference with excitement and determination. The 14th overall nationally ranked Cardinals were picked to win the Atlantic Division of the ACC by the...
- Posted August 25, 2014
- Men’s soccer advances to second round of NCAA tournament
By Lilly Trunnell On a rainy Thursday night, 765 fans turned up at Cardinal Park to watch the men’s soccer team in their NCAA Tournament first round matchup against Denver. The first 90 minutes of regulation play...
- Posted November 26, 2013
- Know your Cardinals: Soccer player Marlon Hairston
By Noah Allison– Men’s soccer head coach Ken Lolla got to watch his team capture a Big East regular season title and battle deep into the national tournament during this past fall. Over the last few weeks...
- Posted January 29, 2013
- Andrew Farrell earns No. 1 overall pick at the MLS Draft
By Noah Allison– On Thursday, Jan. 19, 2013, Don Garber, the commissioner of Major League Soccer, said a statement that Andrew Farrell, the former defender for Louisville soccer, will never forget. “With the first pick, of the...
- Posted January 22, 2013
- U of L excels in numerous fall sports
By Noah Allison– In the eyes of Card Nation, U of L is the best all around sports school in the country, fielding a competitive team in every athletic event. This past fall, U of L started...
- Posted January 16, 2013