- Suspect charged in Old Louisville assault
- Louisville shines in College GameDay atmosphere
- U of L’s Foundation board shaken
- Students on edge after Old Louisville crime spree
- Benz insists Ramsey and foundation chair must go
- Foundation and university meeting canceled
- U of L Foundation devalued under Ramsey
- Official under investigation set to retire
- University of Louisville Foundation cancels meeting
- U of L reveals major parking changes
All posts tagged "men’s soccer"
- Men’s soccer shocks top-ranked Notre Dame
By Jordan Shim– The Louisville men’s soccer team upset No. 1 Notre Dame 1-0 at Lynn Stadium. Louisville (5-1-1, 2-0) remains unbeaten in conference play, while Notre Dame (5-1-0, 1-1 ACC) suffer their first loss of the...
- Posted September 18, 2016
- U of L prepares for a huge weekend in sports
By Dalton Ray– Three days, four games and a trio of top-three teams are coming to The Ville. The upcoming three-day stretch for Louisville Athletics is one of the biggest in recent memory. This is exactly what Athletic Director...
- Posted September 14, 2016
- Men’s soccer ends match with NC State with 1-1 draw
With a 1-1 overtime tie against ACC foe North Carolina State, Ken Lolla’s top 25-ranked men’s soccer improves to an overall record of 4-2-3. Louisville is 0-0-3 in ACC play having overtime ties against Syracuse, Virginia Tech...
- Posted September 27, 2015
- Louisville defeats rival Kentucky 2-0
By Annie Moore and Derek Brightwell– When the University of Louisville squares off against in-state rival University of Kentucky, there’s always more than a win on the line. The 2015 Battle of the Bluegrass in front of...
- Posted September 9, 2015
- 2nd ranked men’s soccer draws unranked Cornell
By Rachel Essa Louisville’s men’s soccer team left Lynn Stadium with a disappointing draw against unranked Cornell on Friday night, bringing their overall record to 1-0-1. The Cardinals performed much better than Cornell on the offensive side,...
- Posted September 6, 2014
- Over 7,000 fans witness men’s 1-0 victory over second ranked Maryland
By Derek Brightwell In their first game at the newly opened Dr. Mark and Cindy Lynn Stadium, the number14 ranked Louisville Cardinals topped the number two ranked Maryland Terrapins in a tight 1-0 game Friday night. The...
- Posted August 30, 2014
- Friday night double-header set to kick off Lynn stadium era
By Noah Allison After a long year of construction the standard of collegiate soccer stadiums is set to open. This upcoming Friday night double-header, pinning Louisville’s women against Ole Miss and the men against Maryland, will be...
- Posted August 25, 2014
- Lolla’s men ready for the spotlight
By Noah Allison Louisville’s men’s soccer heads into their new stadium and their new conference with excitement and determination. The 14th overall nationally ranked Cardinals were picked to win the Atlantic Division of the ACC by the...
- Posted August 25, 2014
- Men’s soccer advances to second round of NCAA tournament
By Lilly Trunnell On a rainy Thursday night, 765 fans turned up at Cardinal Park to watch the men’s soccer team in their NCAA Tournament first round matchup against Denver. The first 90 minutes of regulation play...
- Posted November 26, 2013
- Know your Cardinals: Soccer player Marlon Hairston
By Noah Allison– Men’s soccer head coach Ken Lolla got to watch his team capture a Big East regular season title and battle deep into the national tournament during this past fall. Over the last few weeks...
- Posted January 29, 2013