- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
- Counseling center still overwhelmed by students
- The Weeknd’s “Starboy” faintly shines
All posts tagged "men’s basketball"
- Tony Hicks provides experience as graduate transfer
By Matt Bradshaw– Cut short of a postseason run, transfers Trey Lewis and Damion Lee were not able to help Louisville shine in the NCAA tournament last season. Another talented transfer, Tony Hicks, will look for his moment...
- Posted November 11, 2016
- Quentin Snider primed for successful 2016
By Jordan Shim– Every top basketball team takes care of the ball, demanding it most from the point guard. Since Quentin Snider took over the position, he has shown tremendous composure and hardly makes mistakes. In his freshman...
- Posted November 10, 2016
- Men’s basketball looking for new contributors
By Dalton Ray– After losing their top three contributors, Louisville men’s basketball enters the 2016-2017 season with a lot of questions. Trey Lewis, Damion Lee and Chinanu Onuaku won’t be easy to replace. Donovan Mitchell, Deng Adel...
- Posted November 6, 2016
- Looking back at five questions of U of L Athletics in 2016
By Dalton Ray– Earlier this year, The Cardinal released U of L Athletics’ five best moments of 2015. In that article, the second half included five questions for 2016. As July begins, nearly all of the questions have been answered....
- Posted July 4, 2016
- Louisville defeats Boston College 79-47
By Noah Allison– Despite knowing there will be no NCAA Tournament birth this year Louisville still came to play against Boston College. Winning 79-47, the Cards improved to an 19-4 record while the Eagles drop to a 7-16...
- Posted February 6, 2016
- Live Blog: Louisville hosts Virginia
With 7:59 left in the half Louisville trails 28-49. Trey Lewis and Damion Lee are a combined 1-10 shooting from the field. Virginia has answered all of Louisville’s attempts to cut into the lead and is shooting...
- Posted January 30, 2016
- Cardinals show offensive promise in Red White Scrimmage
Louisville fans got another look at the new Cardinal men’s basketball team in its second Red and White Scrimmage on Saturday, Oct. 17. The red team, or second team, defeated the white team, the starters, 97-81. Head...
- Posted October 18, 2015
- Katina Powell’s book is published
By Sam Draut– Here is an overall summary of the book “Breaking Cardinal Rules: Basketball and the Escort Queen.” The book opens with Powell saying “I felt like I was part of the recruitment team. A lot...
- Posted October 3, 2015
- Reaction: Doubt creeps in for Louisville basketball amidst allegations
By Sam Draut– The most worrisome moment for Louisville basketball fans while Head Coach Rick Pitino addressed the allegations of former director of basketball operations Andre McGee and the prostitution scandal wasn’t when Pitino made comments about...
- Posted October 2, 2015
- Harrell earns ACC pre-season 1st team All-American honors
By Marquis Driver Blue Ribbon College Basketball Year Book names Louisville’s junior power-forward Montrezl Harrell to the first team pre-season All-American ranks for the 2014-15 season. Harrell joins Russ Smith and Peyton Siva as the third Cardinal in...
- Posted August 31, 2014