- Foundation paid Ramsey nearly $3 million in 2014
- Judge says Confederate statue can move
- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
- U of L alumni bring experience to Derby
All posts tagged "men’s basketball"
- Louisville defeats Boston College 79-47
By Noah Allison– Despite knowing there will be no NCAA Tournament birth this year Louisville still came to play against Boston College. Winning 79-47, the Cards improved to an 19-4 record while the Eagles drop to a 7-16...
- Posted February 6, 2016
- Live Blog: Louisville hosts Virginia
With 7:59 left in the half Louisville trails 28-49. Trey Lewis and Damion Lee are a combined 1-10 shooting from the field. Virginia has answered all of Louisville’s attempts to cut into the lead and is shooting...
- Posted January 30, 2016
- Cardinals show offensive promise in Red White Scrimmage
Louisville fans got another look at the new Cardinal men’s basketball team in its second Red and White Scrimmage on Saturday, Oct. 17. The red team, or second team, defeated the white team, the starters, 97-81. Head...
- Posted October 18, 2015
- Katina Powell’s book is published
By Sam Draut– Here is an overall summary of the book “Breaking Cardinal Rules: Basketball and the Escort Queen.” The book opens with Powell saying “I felt like I was part of the recruitment team. A lot...
- Posted October 3, 2015
- Reaction: Doubt creeps in for Louisville basketball amidst allegations
By Sam Draut– The most worrisome moment for Louisville basketball fans while Head Coach Rick Pitino addressed the allegations of former director of basketball operations Andre McGee and the prostitution scandal wasn’t when Pitino made comments about...
- Posted October 2, 2015
- Harrell earns ACC pre-season 1st team All-American honors
By Marquis Driver Blue Ribbon College Basketball Year Book names Louisville’s junior power-forward Montrezl Harrell to the first team pre-season All-American ranks for the 2014-15 season. Harrell joins Russ Smith and Peyton Siva as the third Cardinal in...
- Posted August 31, 2014
- Men’s basketball gains three commits over summer
By Alex Thomas– It was a busy summer for Rick Pitino as he and the rest of the Cardinal coaching staff hit the recruiting trail hard, securing three top prospects from the class of 2015. The first...
- Posted August 30, 2014
- Women’s Golf and Men’s Basketball stand out for academic success
By Noah Allison U of L’s student athletes perform well in both the athletic and academic realms. Both the women’s golf team and men’s basketball team are among the top 10 percent in their respective sports’...
- Posted May 8, 2014
- Kevin Ware leaving Louisville
By Annie Moore Kevin Ware confirmed through ESPN that he is transferring to finish his college career. Ware — who gained national attention when he broke his leg in last year’s national championship run — is reportedly...
- Posted March 29, 2014
- Sweet 16 coverage, away and at home
Both the men’s and women’s basketball teams are headed into Sweet 16 action this weekend! The University of Louisville now stands alone as the only school to have both men’s and women’s basketball go to back-to-back Sweet...
- Posted March 28, 2014