- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersectional identities
- Attorney General Asks Students to Fight Sexual Assault
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
- Mallory Comerford reflects on her national championship performance
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ stuns as live-action remake
- Trump rally draws supporters and protesters
- Mariya Moore leads women’s basketball to Sweet 16
- Ed Sheeran creates poetic masterpiece in ‘÷’
- Student killed at gallery shootout
All posts tagged "Lubna Hindi"
- ACC gives U of L a victory beyond the field
In 2012, the University of Louisville was officially invited to join the Atlantic Coast Conference. Becoming one of 15 universities in that conference grants the university admission into the ACCIAC, Atlantic Coast Conference Inner Institutional Academic Collaborative...
- Posted November 19, 2014
- ‘Robust commitment’ a total bust, says A&S faculty
The A&S Diversity Council met Monday Nov. 17 to discuss the minority faculty retention rate at U of L. A report about diversity at the university discussed a “robust commitment” to increasing the retention rate of minority faculty...
- Posted November 17, 2014
- Ville Grill gets an A in second inspection
Two weeks ago, the Ville Grill received a failing grade from the Louisville Metro Health Department due to numerous minor issues. Employees left personal belongings behind the serving line, and log books detailing machine records were left...
- Posted October 19, 2014
- Ville Grill gets grilled, receives C rating
The Ville Grill student dining hall received a C rating from the Louisville Department of Public Health and Wellness The grade from the department is a failing score in the Kentucky State Food Code. It indicates that the...
- Posted October 12, 2014
- How much does homecoming week cost?
A free Jeremih Concert outside of Cardinal Towne officially kicked off U of L’s homecoming week on Friday. Changing the usual tradition, the Student Activities Board decided to replace last year’s block party with a concert. According...
- Posted October 12, 2014
- U of L Audit Committee discusses recommendations of audit report
The U of L Board of Trustees Audit Committee met Thurs. Oct. 2 to discuss the recommendations made by Strothman and Co. at the July 2 meeting along with the Fiscal Year 2014 Audit Results. Associate VP...
- Posted October 2, 2014
- Handling the competition: U of L business team places nationally
By Lubna Hindi- Four U of L MBA students placed 3rd in the Global Venture Labs Investment Competition while presenting the TheraBracelet, a device that improves hand movement for patients who have had a stroke or experience...
- Posted July 8, 2014
- U of L releases audit results to public
By Lubna Hindi — Results of a university-wide audit were announced at today’s U of L Board of Trustees audit committee meeting after the state attorney general’s office requested that they be released by July 2. Representatives...
- Posted July 2, 2014
- How old is U of L?
By Lubna Hindi — If you ever thought your professors were ancient, you will not believe the age of some of the buildings on campus. Currently standing U of L Belknap campus buildings span 141 years. The youngest...
- Posted May 21, 2014
- MBA students place in competition
Four U of L MBA students placed third in the Global Venture Labs Investment Competition for the TheraBracelet, a device that improves hand movement for patients who have had a stroke or experience other nerve disorders by delivering...
- Posted May 6, 2014