- Reinstated board chairman plans meeting
- State judge temporarily blocks Bevin’s Board of Trustees
- Ramsey bids for continued foundation role
- Board OK’s Ramsey’s resignation
- Trustees deciding Ramsey’s fate in private
- Board of Trustees meeting rescheduled for Wednesday
- Debate on Confederate monument re-location begins
- Ramsey’s fate to be decided Tuesday
- Trustees will accept Ramsey’s resignation, students convince board to postpone tuition increase
- Brief: Trustees hastily call meeting, will discuss budget
All posts tagged "lacrosse"
- Lacrosse’s Morissette and Daley earn All-Conference honors
By Dalton Ray– Seniors Kaylin Morissette and Cortnee Daley have been selected to the 2016 All-ACC Women’s Lacrosse Team. Morissette was awarded with first team honors and Daley was named to the second team. The league’s head...
- Posted April 27, 2016
- U of L hosts busy weekend of free events
By Noah Allison– Six sports programs at the University of Louisville host free on-campus contests this weekend, here is a rundown of the games, matches and events: Lacrosse What: Lacrosse hosts Virginia on Senior Day Where: Louisville Lacrosse...
- Posted April 13, 2016
- Lacrosse runs away from Marquette and looks ahead
By Dalton Ray In the season opener the women’s lacrosse team defeated Marquette 14-6. The Golden Eagles scored early in both halves but couldn’t keep up with the Cardinal’s attack. Jillian Balong, Cortnee Daley and Julia Wood...
- Posted February 6, 2016
- Lacrosse’s ACC growing pains prepare Cards for postseason
By Derek Brightwell– The first season in the Atlantic Coast Conference, unquestionably the best women’s lacrosse conference in the nation, has been a challenge for the 11th ranked Cardinals. While they have a 9-5 record on the...
- Posted April 13, 2015
- Weekend’s freezing rain couldn’t cool off Lacrosse’s hot start to season
By Dalton Ray– On a weekend in which most sporting events in Louisville were canceled, the women’s lacrosse game was not. The number-13 Cardinals took on the traveling Canisius Golden Griffins in less than ideal conditions and...
- Posted February 24, 2015
- Lacrosse opens season with Bearcat beatdown, defeats Cincinnati 17-8
By Derek Brightwell– The 13th ranked Louisville women’s lacrosse team opened their season at home with a 17-8 victory over former Big East rival Cincinnati on Sunday. Sophomore Hannah Koloski led the Cards in goals scored with...
- Posted February 16, 2015
- U of L, the only school with a women’s lacrosse stadium boasts true home field advantage
By Derek Brightwell It is well known that U of L Athletic Director Tom Jurich has always done his best to give his programs the top facilities in the nation. But what you may not know is...
- Posted April 21, 2014
- Lacrosse defeats Georgetown
By Derek Brightwell The University of Louisville Lacrosse team opened up their Big East schedule with a 14-13 upset victory at No. 14 Georgetown on Saturday, improving their record to 7-3 on the season. The Cardinals were...
- Posted March 31, 2014
- Senior Nikki Boltja stepping up for Lacrosse team
By Derek Brightwell Nikki Boltja could leave the University of Louisville as the school’s most decorated lacrosse player. As a junior, she was named a third-team All-American and a first team All-Region. She is a highly efficient...
- Posted March 5, 2014
- Lacrosse returns from weekend road trip 3-1
By Derek Brightwell The Cards turned in a strong road performance at Old Dominion with a 15-12 win Friday and an 18-5 win at William & Mary on Sunday, securing their first road victories of the season....
- Posted February 24, 2014