- The XX sound more cohesive than ever on ‘I See You’
- Gallery: New Starbucks opens in Ekstrom Library
- Greg Postel named U of L interim president
- U of L Theatre Arts hopes to inspire with ‘Baltimore’
- New board of trustees full of familiar faces
- ‘Minimalism’ documentary questions modern values
- Bevin names new U of L trustees
- Small-town cowboy, Cody Johnson, meets big music scene
- Quentin Snider expected to miss 2-3 weeks with hip injury
- Men’s basketball overcomes poor shooting to upend No. 7 Duke
All posts tagged "kellie Young"
- Ranking worst moments of 2015-2016 athletic year
By Dalton Ray– As the 2015-2016 athletic season has officially came to a close, it’s time to look back at the year that was. As a whole, the past athletic year wasn’t exactly one to remember. On...
- Posted June 27, 2016
- Lacrosse falls to Northwestern in NCAAs
By Sam Draut– Lacrosse coach Kellie Young emphasized to her team throughout the year the importance of playing a complete 60 minutes. In the first round of the NCAA tournament against 10th-ranked Northwestern, the Cardinals fell behind 3-0...
- Posted May 13, 2016
- U of L Athletics year-in-review 2015-16
By Sam Draut– The 2015-16 school year was filled with ups and downs for the 22 athletic programs at the University of Louisville, but there were a few special moments worth remembering. Oct. 8 – Women’s soccer...
- Posted April 27, 2016
- Lacrosse’s senior day comeback falls short
By Dalton Ray– In the final home game of the regular season the sixth-ranked Louisville lacrosse team lost to seventeenth-ranked Virginia Cavaliers. After sixty minutes of play the final score was 10-9. Kaylin Morissette lead the Cardinals...
- Posted April 16, 2016
- Read exceeds first year expectations
By Dalton Ray– Heading into the 2016 lacrosse season, Louisville was expecting to make the next step. Starting 8-2 in 2015, the team finished the year at 10-8 and registered only two ACC wins. This year’s team had a lot...
- Posted April 8, 2016
- Lacrosse’s Morissette draws upon four years
By Sam Draut– As the lights shine down upon U of L Lacrosse Stadium in its first ever night game, the fifth-ranked Cardinals find themselves behind Brown 2-0 nine minutes in. The team needs a spark to...
- Posted March 31, 2016
- Lacrosse wins inaugural night game
By Sam Draut– The first ever night game at Louisville Lacrosse Stadium started slowly for the fifth-ranked U of L lacrosse team as the Cardinals fell behind Brown 2-0 in the opening nine minutes. Louisville dominated in the second...
- Posted March 30, 2016
- Morissettee leads LAX past Virginia Tech
By Dalton Ray– The sixth-ranked Louisville lacrosse team defeated Virginia Tech 15-9 on Saturday, March 26. The Cardinals had four players finish with hat tricks. The trio of Kaylin Morissettee, Kelli Gerding and Cortnee Daley all had...
- Posted March 26, 2016
- LAX beats fourth-ranked Notre Dame in an OT thriller
By Dalton Ray– Eleventh-ranked Louisville capped off a comeback against No. 4 Notre Dame at home Saturday, winning 10-9 in double overtime. The victory makes U of L 7-0 on the season, the best start in school...
- Posted March 5, 2016
- Lacrosse defeats no. 10 Northwestern
By Dalton Ray– The 11th-ranked Louisville lacrosse team defeated no. 10 Northwestern 10-4 March 3. The win is one of the biggest in school history and the first ever win over the seven-time national champions. Julia Wood, Cortnee Daley, Kaylin...
- Posted March 3, 2016