- Harsh reality sets in for U of L football
- Brace yourselves: Thanksgiving is coming
- Brief: Alumni director resigns amid allegations from UGA
- Ramsey, faculty, students hold diversity conversation
- Students hold candlelight vigil for Paris and Beirut victims
- Smoke-free campus?: Students record nearly 400 accounts of campus smoking
- U of L student continues lawsuit against Powell
- Ramsey issues apology for Halloween costume
- Brief: Katina Powell facing lawsuit
- Student crises overwhelm Counseling Center
All posts tagged "kellie Young"
U of L, the only school with a women’s lacrosse stadium boasts true home field advantage
By Derek Brightwell It is well known that U of L Athletic Director Tom Jurich has always done his best to give his programs the top facilities in the nation. But what you may not know is...
- Posted April 21, 2014
By: Michelle Lewis Current and former women’s lacrosse players have jumped to Coach Kellie Young’s defense after a front-page Louisville Courier-Journal story last week characterized her as abusive. The team has only known one head coach. Young built...
- Posted October 16, 2013
Tough love, tougher coaching
By Annie Moore University of Louisville women’s lacrosse coach Kellie Young’s recent media attention has yet again brought into the spotlight the age-old controversy of tough- love in coaching. As motivators, coaches often walk a fine line...
- Posted October 14, 2013
Kellie Young a member of The Hall of Fame
By: Michelle Lewis Women’s lacrosse head coach, Kellie Young, was named as a member of her Alma Mater’s First Hall of Fame class Wed. evening. Young, an alumnus of Mount Holyoke College, earned two time All-Regional and...
- Posted September 20, 2013