- The Cardinal endorses Vishnu Tirumala for SGA President
- International Roundtable starts conversations over dinner
- RaiseRED brings over $450,000 to oncology and hematology research
- “Get Out” thrills, rejuvenates horror genre
- Importance of Mariya Moore and Briahanna Jackson shown in win over Virginia
- SGA candidates debate, push platforms’ message
- Faculty to consider resisting university budget cuts
- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
- Next year’s budget faces $48 million hurdle
All posts tagged "kellie Young"
- Hannah Koloski saves women’s lacrosse from upset against Vanderbilt
By Dalton Ray– In a game of momentum swings, women’s lacrosse (4-1) beat visiting Vanderbilt (1-1) on a last second goal from senior Hannah Koloski. Finishing with six goals, Koloski credited the game-winning goal to her coaches. “Coach...
- Posted February 22, 2017
- New faces create new game style for women’s lacrosse
By Dalton Ray– Coming off a post-season loss to Northwestern, women’s lacrosse steps back onto the field with new faces in the lineup. After a program-best 7-0 start last year, Louisville ended on a five-game losing streak....
- Posted February 5, 2017
- Lacrosse shakes off cold start to blow by Vermont
By Dalton Ray– In the season opener, the women’s lacrosse team defeated Vermont 19-8. Sophomores Meghan Siverson and McKayla Conti led the way for the Cards in their first career starts. Conti scored six goals while Siverson...
- Posted February 4, 2017
- Ranking worst moments of 2015-2016 athletic year
By Dalton Ray– As the 2015-2016 athletic season has officially came to a close, it’s time to look back at the year that was. As a whole, the past athletic year wasn’t exactly one to remember. On...
- Posted June 27, 2016
- Lacrosse falls to Northwestern in NCAAs
By Sam Draut– Lacrosse coach Kellie Young emphasized to her team throughout the year the importance of playing a complete 60 minutes. In the first round of the NCAA tournament against 10th-ranked Northwestern, the Cardinals fell behind 3-0...
- Posted May 13, 2016
- U of L Athletics year-in-review 2015-16
By Sam Draut– The 2015-16 school year was filled with ups and downs for the 22 athletic programs at the University of Louisville, but there were a few special moments worth remembering. Oct. 8 – Women’s soccer...
- Posted April 27, 2016
- Lacrosse’s senior day comeback falls short
By Dalton Ray– In the final home game of the regular season the sixth-ranked Louisville lacrosse team lost to seventeenth-ranked Virginia Cavaliers. After sixty minutes of play the final score was 10-9. Kaylin Morissette lead the Cardinals...
- Posted April 16, 2016
- Read exceeds first year expectations
By Dalton Ray– Heading into the 2016 lacrosse season, Louisville was expecting to make the next step. Starting 8-2 in 2015, the team finished the year at 10-8 and registered only two ACC wins. This year’s team had a lot...
- Posted April 8, 2016
- Lacrosse’s Morissette draws upon four years
By Sam Draut– As the lights shine down upon U of L Lacrosse Stadium in its first ever night game, the fifth-ranked Cardinals find themselves behind Brown 2-0 nine minutes in. The team needs a spark to...
- Posted March 31, 2016
- Lacrosse wins inaugural night game
By Sam Draut– The first ever night game at Louisville Lacrosse Stadium started slowly for the fifth-ranked U of L lacrosse team as the Cardinals fell behind Brown 2-0 in the opening nine minutes. Louisville dominated in the second...
- Posted March 30, 2016