- Brandeis School of Law adjusts to new compassion policy
- U of L blocks access to College Abacus tuition calculator
- Kyle Hornback crowned Miss Kentucky USA
- Meet your 2016 SGA candidates: school presidents and senators
- Meet your 2016 SGA candidates: Top Four
- Voter turnout crucial this election season
- The murder next door: Hearing the Stop-N-Go shooting
- Brief: Trustee Paul Diaz resigns
- U of L announces self-imposed postseason ban
- U of L kicks off capital campaign for stadium expansion
All posts tagged "kellie Young"
Lacrosse runs away from Marquette and looks ahead
By Dalton Ray In the season opener the women’s lacrosse team defeated Marquette 14-6. The Golden Eagles scored early in both halves but couldn’t keep up with the Cardinal’s attack. Jillian Balong, Cortnee Daley and Julia Wood...
- Posted February 6, 2016
U of L, the only school with a women’s lacrosse stadium boasts true home field advantage
By Derek Brightwell It is well known that U of L Athletic Director Tom Jurich has always done his best to give his programs the top facilities in the nation. But what you may not know is...
- Posted April 21, 2014
By: Michelle Lewis Current and former women’s lacrosse players have jumped to Coach Kellie Young’s defense after a front-page Louisville Courier-Journal story last week characterized her as abusive. The team has only known one head coach. Young built...
- Posted October 16, 2013
Tough love, tougher coaching
By Annie Moore University of Louisville women’s lacrosse coach Kellie Young’s recent media attention has yet again brought into the spotlight the age-old controversy of tough- love in coaching. As motivators, coaches often walk a fine line...
- Posted October 14, 2013
Kellie Young a member of The Hall of Fame
By: Michelle Lewis Women’s lacrosse head coach, Kellie Young, was named as a member of her Alma Mater’s First Hall of Fame class Wed. evening. Young, an alumnus of Mount Holyoke College, earned two time All-Regional and...
- Posted September 20, 2013