- Brief: Double shooting at Cardinal Village
- Foundation paid Ramsey nearly $3 million in 2014
- Judge says Confederate statue can move
- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
All posts tagged "Jacob Pleas"
- Meet your Board of Trustees
By Jacob Pleas– The Board of Trustees consists of 20 people who help make decisions for the University. Since their decisions affect all involved with U of L, The Cardinal wrote this guide to introduce the Board...
- Posted May 30, 2014
- U of L researcher helps paralyzed move again
By Jacob Pleas– A U of L neuroscientist has given motion to the motionless. Susan Harkema, rehabilitation research director of the Kentucky Spinal Cord Injury Research Center, found that paralyzed patients were able to move their toes...
- Posted April 13, 2014
- Student group hosts Islamic Awareness Week
By Jacob Pleas– Last week, the U of L Muslim Student Association (MSA) celebrated Islamic Awareness Week. The group hosted events designed to educate campus about Islam. “Many religion classes teach about Islam, but teachers and students...
- Posted April 1, 2014