- Baylor too much for women’s basketball, Cards’ season ends in Sweet 16
- Vanessa Carlton talks life after “A Thousand Miles”
- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General asks students to fight sexual assault
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
- Mallory Comerford reflects on her national championship performance
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ stuns as live-action remake
- Trump rally draws supporters and protesters
All posts tagged "Jacob Pleas"
- Meet your Board of Trustees
By Jacob Pleas– The Board of Trustees consists of 20 people who help make decisions for the University. Since their decisions affect all involved with U of L, The Cardinal wrote this guide to introduce the Board...
- Posted May 30, 2014
- U of L researcher helps paralyzed move again
By Jacob Pleas– A U of L neuroscientist has given motion to the motionless. Susan Harkema, rehabilitation research director of the Kentucky Spinal Cord Injury Research Center, found that paralyzed patients were able to move their toes...
- Posted April 13, 2014
- Student group hosts Islamic Awareness Week
By Jacob Pleas– Last week, the U of L Muslim Student Association (MSA) celebrated Islamic Awareness Week. The group hosted events designed to educate campus about Islam. “Many religion classes teach about Islam, but teachers and students...
- Posted April 1, 2014