- Judge denies Bevin’s request – board of trustees ruling stands
- The NCCA issues a hollow NOA to U of L
- Brief: U of L Athletic Association helps bear $91.15 million bonds
- Devonte Fields: The Cardinal flying under the radar
- Louisville avoids severe penalties in NCAA findings
- Bevin not backing down in war against BOT
- Non-Profit Fair connects students to volunteering
- Football success improves entire university
- Attempted robbery reported near campus
- KFC YUM! Center faces possible audit
All posts tagged "Jacob Pleas"
- Meet your Board of Trustees
By Jacob Pleas– The Board of Trustees consists of 20 people who help make decisions for the University. Since their decisions affect all involved with U of L, The Cardinal wrote this guide to introduce the Board...
- Posted May 30, 2014
- U of L researcher helps paralyzed move again
By Jacob Pleas– A U of L neuroscientist has given motion to the motionless. Susan Harkema, rehabilitation research director of the Kentucky Spinal Cord Injury Research Center, found that paralyzed patients were able to move their toes...
- Posted April 13, 2014
- Student group hosts Islamic Awareness Week
By Jacob Pleas– Last week, the U of L Muslim Student Association (MSA) celebrated Islamic Awareness Week. The group hosted events designed to educate campus about Islam. “Many religion classes teach about Islam, but teachers and students...
- Posted April 1, 2014