- Foundation paid Ramsey nearly $3 million in 2014
- Judge says Confederate statue can move
- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
- U of L alumni bring experience to Derby
All posts tagged "islam"
- Student group hosts Islamic Awareness Week
By Jacob Pleas– Last week, the U of L Muslim Student Association (MSA) celebrated Islamic Awareness Week. The group hosted events designed to educate campus about Islam. “Many religion classes teach about Islam, but teachers and students...
- Posted April 1, 2014
- Religious experience: Jum’ah at the Masijid Al-Nur Islamic Center
By Lara Kinne– Masjid Al-Nur resides along the underbelly of south 4th Street, merely a block away from the smug logo of Cardinal Spirits and the cheap wing haven of Al-Nur. Attendees enter through the building’s rear,...
- Posted January 24, 2012