- Board OK’s Ramsey’s resignation
- Trustees deciding Ramsey’s fate in private
- Board of Trustees meeting rescheduled for Wednesday
- Debate on Confederate monument re-location begins
- Ramsey’s fate to be decided Tuesday
- Trustees will accept Ramsey’s resignation, students convince board to postpone tuition increase
- Brief: Trustees hastily call meeting, will discuss budget
- Renovation uncovers asbestos, university fined
- Q & A: Crystian Wiltshire, Louisville’s own Romeo
- U of L’s Romeo takes Central Park stage for Kentucky Shakespeare
All posts tagged "islam"
- Student group hosts Islamic Awareness Week
By Jacob Pleas– Last week, the U of L Muslim Student Association (MSA) celebrated Islamic Awareness Week. The group hosted events designed to educate campus about Islam. “Many religion classes teach about Islam, but teachers and students...
- Posted April 1, 2014
- Religious experience: Jum’ah at the Masijid Al-Nur Islamic Center
By Lara Kinne– Masjid Al-Nur resides along the underbelly of south 4th Street, merely a block away from the smug logo of Cardinal Spirits and the cheap wing haven of Al-Nur. Attendees enter through the building’s rear,...
- Posted January 24, 2012