- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
- COO says audit has strengthened financial controls
- Interim Provost Pinto holds open forum on campus
All posts tagged "islam"
- Student group hosts Islamic Awareness Week
By Jacob Pleas– Last week, the U of L Muslim Student Association (MSA) celebrated Islamic Awareness Week. The group hosted events designed to educate campus about Islam. “Many religion classes teach about Islam, but teachers and students...
- Posted April 1, 2014
- Religious experience: Jum’ah at the Masijid Al-Nur Islamic Center
By Lara Kinne– Masjid Al-Nur resides along the underbelly of south 4th Street, merely a block away from the smug logo of Cardinal Spirits and the cheap wing haven of Al-Nur. Attendees enter through the building’s rear,...
- Posted January 24, 2012