- Judge denies Bevin’s request – board of trustees ruling stands
- The NCCA issues a hollow NOA to U of L
- Brief: U of L Athletic Association helps bear $91.15 million bonds
- Devonte Fields: The Cardinal flying under the radar
- Louisville avoids severe penalties in NCAA findings
- Bevin not backing down in war against BOT
- Non-Profit Fair connects students to volunteering
- Football success improves entire university
- Attempted robbery reported near campus
- KFC YUM! Center faces possible audit
All posts tagged "Indiana"
- Baseball sweeps Toledo, falls to Indiana Hoosiers
By Annie Moore Louisville baseball recorded yet another 2-1 weekend as Mother Nature did a little schedule re-arranging. The Cards couldn’t close the sweep, as it faced Toledo on Friday winning 6-2, and Indiana and Toledo again...
- Posted March 5, 2014
- Looking ahead: Five games in seven days for Cardinal Baseball
By Annie Moore Coming off of a successful weekend at home, the Louisville baseball team is headed into a daunting week. Five games in seven days. Four teams will come to town in what head coach Dan...
- Posted February 24, 2014
- Q & A with the director of “Medora”
By Noah Allison A little less than an hour north of Louisville is a small Indiana town called Medora. In the state that prides itself on its high school basketball the Medora Hornets find themselves on the...
- Posted December 3, 2013
- Local maple syrup festival offers something for everyone
The maple syrup festival is held annually in Salem, Ind. It’s an event for the whole family where vendors sell handmade crafts, there are adventure tours to make your own syrup, you’re able to make your own...
- Posted March 7, 2013
- Photos: Men’s soccer VS Indiana
October 10, 2012.– Photos by Austin Lassell/The Louisville Cardinal
- Posted October 12, 2012
- Men’s soccer VS Indiana, 10-10-12
Photos by Austin Lassell
- Posted October 10, 2012
- In the aftermath of a disaster, Henryville picks up the pieces
By Baylee Pulliam– HENRYVILLE, Ind. – On Sunday morning, the Rev. Steve Schaftlein surveyed the little chapel of the St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, and saw a congregation battered, tired and thankful. About 150 people came...
- Posted March 5, 2012
- Get out of town…and we mean it! The Louisville Cardinal’s guide on where to go over the midterm break
By Nathan Gardner– With half the semester down, students will get to enjoy the midterm break this weekend. And with seven weeks of intense classes, homework and term paper writing, a long weekend is just what the...
- Posted October 4, 2011