- Board of Trustees meeting rescheduled for Wednesday
- Brief: Debate on monument re-location begins
- Ramsey’s fate to be decided Tuesday
- Trustees will accept Ramsey’s resignation, students convince board to postpone tuition increase
- Brief: Trustees hastily call meeting, will discuss budget
- Renovation uncovers asbestos, university fined
- Q & A: Crystian Wiltshire, Louisville’s own Romeo
- U of L’s Romeo takes Central Park stage for Kentucky Shakespeare
- Officials still on payroll, made $500,000 since FBI probe began
- Pokémon Go app causes concerns
All posts tagged "housing"
- ULPD or LMPD: Off-campus housing complexes decide
By Phillip Lentsch– The numbers are in: seven assaults and two robberies were reported to the U of L Police in the fall 2015 semester. Five of these crimes occurred at off-campus housing sites, including Cardinal Towne, The...
- Posted January 12, 2016
- U of L to open two new housing options
By Isaiah Lewis– At the start of the fall 2016 semester, U of L will be home to two brand new off campus housing opportunities: The Nine and University Pointe. With the number of incoming freshman attending U of L...
- Posted January 7, 2016
- New residence hall coming to campus
By Olivia Krauth– Goodbye, The Complex. Hello, University Pointe. Construction has started on U of L’s newest on-campus housing option, University Pointe. It is set to open in fall 2016. Located in the former location of The Complex,...
- Posted August 30, 2015
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
By Olivia Krauth– U of L’s Director of Housing Shannon Staten will be leaving the position this summer. She will be starting as Florida State University’s Executive Director of Housing in August. “The FSU program is a premier...
- Posted June 10, 2015
- PHOTO: Demolition begins on The Complex
West, Center and Wellness Halls have begun being torn down to make way for a new residence hall and changes to adjacent Stansbury Park. At press, Center Hall is the only one of the three halls still...
- Posted May 28, 2015
- Are student apartments secure?
By David Cecil and Raquel Wolter — Whether on or off campus, student safety is a constant concern at the university. Yet, over spring break, numerous crimes, including property damage, criminal mischief, harassment and robbery, occurred. According...
- Posted April 10, 2015
- Nine at Louisville apartments to open fall 2016
A new apartment complex, called Nine at Louisville, will be an off-campus housing option for students by fall 2016. The project will be built on the vacant lot at the corner of South Floyd Street and East Brandeis Avenue....
- Posted April 8, 2015
- RA to lose hourly wage in 2015-2016 academic year
By: Olivia Krauth– Resident assistants in U of L dorms will have a little less spending money next year. RAs will lose their hourly wage to keep the position compliant with the Affordable Care Act and the Fair...
- Posted April 8, 2015
- Home hunting: affiliated properties vs Old Louisville
by Brooke Billingsly — Look no more, your first stop shop to evaluating all of your off campus housing options for the fall has arrived and just in time before you begin signing your life away in...
- Posted April 7, 2015
- University announces plans for the Complex
According to a university announcement, the Complex, a facility that includes Center, West and Wellness halls will be demolished and replaced with a new residence hall. This decision comes after talks that the University of Louisville Foundation...
- Posted December 12, 2014