- U of L Students Move-In
- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 19
- #CardmailProbs: An end in sight?
- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 11
- Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part four
- Brief: LMPD charges suspect in HSC crimes
- Brief: ULPD detain suspect in attempted break-in
- Sodexo plans new restaurant, extended hours
- PHOTOS: Iconic silos being torn down
- Students concerned after HSC robberies
All posts tagged "greg"
Brief: U of L professor loses Senate race
By Simon Isham— U of L communication professor Greg Leichty, who announced last summer that he would be running for US Senate, has lost the Democratic primary nomination to opponent Alison Lundergan-Grimes. Leichty received 8 percent of...
- Posted May 21, 2014
Pan-African Studies celebrates 40th Anniversary, inducts first hall of fame members
By Cherrelle Marable– The University of Louisville’s Pan-African studies (PAS) department celebrated their 40th anniversary. In honor of this historical marking, they welcomed the first members to the PAS Hall of Fame. The late Dean J. Blaine...
- Posted September 12, 2013
Mayor Fischer addresses local professionals about Louisville’s future
By Kelcie Slone– Professionals from across the city were invited to U of L yesterday for a meet and greet with Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer at an event the university dubbed the “Breakfast of Champions.” During his...
- Posted July 16, 2013
U of L professor announces bid for U.S. Senate
By Simon Isham— Greg Leichty, a U of L professor in the Communications department, announced on Sunday that he would be making a bid for U.S. Senate. Leichty made the announcement that he would be a candidate...
- Posted June 19, 2013
Speed Art Museum demolishes 1972 building to make way for expansions
On Tuesday, May 7 at 10 a.m., members of the media and representatives from the Speed Art Museum on U of L’s Belknap Campus to watch the wrecking of the 1972 museum building, which will be replaced,...
- Posted May 8, 2013