- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
- U of L alumni bring experience to Derby
- Live Blog: Sights and sounds from #TLCDerby
- Backside Chapel supplies food and clothing to workers
- U of L Business Alumni training Derby favorite
All posts tagged "greg"
- Brief: U of L professor loses Senate race
By Simon Isham— U of L communication professor Greg Leichty, who announced last summer that he would be running for US Senate, has lost the Democratic primary nomination to opponent Alison Lundergan-Grimes. Leichty received 8 percent of...
- Posted May 21, 2014
- Pan-African Studies celebrates 40th Anniversary, inducts first hall of fame members
By Cherrelle Marable– The University of Louisville’s Pan-African studies (PAS) department celebrated their 40th anniversary. In honor of this historical marking, they welcomed the first members to the PAS Hall of Fame. The late Dean J. Blaine...
- Posted September 12, 2013
- Mayor Fischer addresses local professionals about Louisville’s future
By Kelcie Slone– Professionals from across the city were invited to U of L yesterday for a meet and greet with Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer at an event the university dubbed the “Breakfast of Champions.” During his...
- Posted July 16, 2013
- U of L professor announces bid for U.S. Senate
By Simon Isham— Greg Leichty, a U of L professor in the Communications department, announced on Sunday that he would be making a bid for U.S. Senate. Leichty made the announcement that he would be a candidate...
- Posted June 19, 2013
- Speed Art Museum demolishes 1972 building to make way for expansions
On Tuesday, May 7 at 10 a.m., members of the media and representatives from the Speed Art Museum on U of L’s Belknap Campus to watch the wrecking of the 1972 museum building, which will be replaced,...
- Posted May 8, 2013