- Board increases tuition, other fees
- U of L Foundation can remove Ramsey
- Meet U of L’s interim vice president and provost
- How James Ramsey fell from grace
- Driver charged with murder of former cheerleader
- Billingsley named interim vice president & provost
- One non-student shot near Bettie Johnson Hall
- Former Louisville cheerleader killed in car accident
- Pinto allays concerns, promises transparency going forward
- Brief: Interim president will speak to press
All posts tagged "football"
- Louisville position break down: Offensive line
By Dalton Ray– The last offensive position group in TLC’s position breakdown is the most important group: the line. Last week, U of L’s tight ends were the focus. The most important position group in football is the offensive...
- Posted July 17, 2016
- Louisville position break down: Tight end
By Dalton Ray– Louisville’s football season opener against Charlotte is now 53 days away and TLC’s position break down is picking up steam. In week three, we broke down the wide receivers. Next up: the tight ends. In...
- Posted July 10, 2016
- Looking back at five questions of U of L Athletics in 2016
By Dalton Ray– Earlier this year, The Cardinal released U of L Athletics’ five best moments of 2015. In that article, the second half included five questions for 2016. As July begins, nearly all of the questions have been answered....
- Posted July 4, 2016
- Louisville adds transfer tight end
By Dalton Ray– U of L has landed ex-Texas A&M tight end Jordan Davis. He will have to sit out the 2016 season to due transfer rules. Davis was rated a four-star recruit by ESPN and the seventh...
- Posted April 20, 2016
- U of L hosts busy weekend of free events
By Noah Allison– Six sports programs at the University of Louisville host free on-campus contests this weekend, here is a rundown of the games, matches and events: Lacrosse What: Lacrosse hosts Virginia on Senior Day Where: Louisville Lacrosse...
- Posted April 13, 2016
- Football signs 23 prospects on National Signing Day
By Sam Draut– Bobby Petrino said the 2016 recruiting class was three years in the making, and finally, the head coach was officially able to sign the 23-member class. Pulling prospects from 10 different states, the class...
- Posted February 3, 2016
- Harsh reality sets in for U of L football
By Sam Draut– It is only natural, after winning four games against some of the weakest teams in the ACC, that we would cross the line between reality and idealism at some point. The harsh reality of...
- Posted November 22, 2015
- Cards look to continue win streak at FSU
By Jansen Myers– 21-0. This was the lead that the Louisville Cardinals football team had on Florida State last year in their Thursday night showdown. In one of the most electrifying games ever at Papa John’s Cardinal...
- Posted October 16, 2015
- Recruiting Update: 2016 class filling up
By Dalton Ray– Don’t look now, but the class of 2016 football recruiting class is almost complete. As of Oct. 14, the Cardinals have 21 commits. Last year the 2015 class consisted of 25 recruits, and it...
- Posted October 14, 2015
- After a bye week, Cardinals look to continue momentum
By Annie Moore– A 20-13 road win over NC State gave Louisville its first ACC win of the 2015 season and added confidence to this young squad. After three disappointing weeks, Louisville picked up back-to-back wins and...
- Posted October 13, 2015