- Fall 2016 semester athletic awards
- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
All posts tagged "football"
- Cole Hikutini making an impact
By Taylor Webster– Cole Hikutini is big and athletic weapon for Bobby Petrino and Lamar Jackson. At 6-foot-5 and 248 lbs., he is the perfect size for a tight end. Hikutini had a slow start last year...
- Posted October 31, 2016
- Cards look for style points against Virginia
By Mike Gilpatrick– The fifth-ranked Louisville Cardinals (6-1, 4-1) look to continue their dominance Saturday in Charlottesville, Virginia against the Virginia Cavaliers (2-5, 1-2). The noon game will be shown on ABC. About the Cavaliers Virginia has struggled this...
- Posted October 27, 2016
- Football success improves entire university
By Mason Carter– Louisville fans across the nation have been chirping about Louisville’s football program. Quarterback Lamar Jackson is even the front-runner for the Heisman Trophy award. Despite recent scandals, U of L’s image among the college...
- Posted October 19, 2016
- Ticket rules frustrate students
By Sloane Donovan– We’re in the middle of football season, but basketball is right around the corner. And then the cycle will continue and football will be back. Student tickets are the most affordable option for all our...
- Posted October 17, 2016
- Louisville fans focusing on football with basketball on the horizon
By Beau Kilpatrick– It’s about the time of year to indulge in all the basketball excitement. Inter-squad scrimmages and exhibition games are right around the corner. With Louisville’s success in football this season, the anticipation for Cardinal...
- Posted October 10, 2016
- Meet the Athlete: Brandon Radcliff
By Eiman Zuberi– He may currently be one of the nation’s leaders in yards per carry, 8.41, but running back Brandon Radcliff isn’t done yet. The senior made his mark on U of L’s football team, but now...
- Posted October 3, 2016
- Q & A with The Tiger News
By Dalton Ray– Coleman Little is a senior staff writer for Clemson’s student newspaper, The Tiger News. We were able to talk to him about the top-five match up that will take place in Clemson, South Carolina....
- Posted September 26, 2016
- Gallery from Louisville’s beat down of Florida State
By Dalton Ray– Photos by Nancy Hanner / The Louisville Cardinal Photos by Laurel Slaughter / The Louisville Cardinal
- Posted September 18, 2016
- U of L prepares for a huge weekend in sports
By Dalton Ray– Three days, four games and a trio of top-three teams are coming to The Ville. The upcoming three-day stretch for Louisville Athletics is one of the biggest in recent memory. This is exactly what Athletic Director...
- Posted September 14, 2016
- Takeways from Louisville’s football home opener
By Dalton Ray– Fresh off a 56-point destruction of Charlotte, Louisville now shifts their focus on to Syracuse. Before next Saturday’s game, let’s take a look at what we saw in last night’s game. Action Jackson strikes...
- Posted September 2, 2016