- Update on two victims shot at Cardinal Village
- Louisville baseball earns second overall seed in NCAA tournament
- Brief: Double shooting at Cardinal Village
- Foundation paid Ramsey nearly $3 million in 2014
- Judge says Confederate statue can move
- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
All posts tagged "football"
- Louisville adds transfer tight end
By Dalton Ray– U of L has landed ex-Texas A&M tight end Jordan Davis. He will have to sit out the 2016 season to due transfer rules. Davis was rated a four-star recruit by ESPN and the seventh...
- Posted April 20, 2016
- U of L hosts busy weekend of free events
By Noah Allison– Six sports programs at the University of Louisville host free on-campus contests this weekend, here is a rundown of the games, matches and events: Lacrosse What: Lacrosse hosts Virginia on Senior Day Where: Louisville Lacrosse...
- Posted April 13, 2016
- Football signs 23 prospects on National Signing Day
By Sam Draut– Bobby Petrino said the 2016 recruiting class was three years in the making, and finally, the head coach was officially able to sign the 23-member class. Pulling prospects from 10 different states, the class...
- Posted February 3, 2016
- Harsh reality sets in for U of L football
By Sam Draut– It is only natural, after winning four games against some of the weakest teams in the ACC, that we would cross the line between reality and idealism at some point. The harsh reality of...
- Posted November 22, 2015
- Cards look to continue win streak at FSU
By Jansen Myers– 21-0. This was the lead that the Louisville Cardinals football team had on Florida State last year in their Thursday night showdown. In one of the most electrifying games ever at Papa John’s Cardinal...
- Posted October 16, 2015
- Recruiting Update: 2016 class filling up
By Dalton Ray– Don’t look now, but the class of 2016 football recruiting class is almost complete. As of Oct. 14, the Cardinals have 21 commits. Last year the 2015 class consisted of 25 recruits, and it...
- Posted October 14, 2015
- After a bye week, Cardinals look to continue momentum
By Annie Moore– A 20-13 road win over NC State gave Louisville its first ACC win of the 2015 season and added confidence to this young squad. After three disappointing weeks, Louisville picked up back-to-back wins and...
- Posted October 13, 2015
- Rapid Reaction: Louisville defeats NC State 20-13
Earlier in the week, James Burgess said the Cardinals were behind the eight-ball after an 0-3 start, but Louisville improved its position to 2-3 after the senior linebackers tackle on 4th and 1 sealed a 20-13 victory over...
- Posted October 3, 2015
- Rapid Reaction: Louisville defeats Samford 45-3
By Sam Draut– Louisville notched their first win of the season with a 45-3 victory over Samford. The Cardinals (1-3) jumped out to a 21 point lead in the first quarter and cruised in the second half. QB1:...
- Posted September 26, 2015
- Josh Harvey-Clemons leads Louisville’s defensive attack
The Cardinals football team has a whole new look this season, with transfers and freshmen taking the spots of graduating seniors and draftees. One of the big name transfers coming into this season was former safety Josh...
- Posted September 25, 2015