- And then there were 10: meet the new board of trustees
- Ramsey shows public support for new board
- Bevin names new board of trustees
- Ramsey meets with representatives; assures all is well
- Kelsi Worrell punches ticket to 2016 Rio Olympics
- Brief: Constituency representatives to meet with Ramsey
- Student reaction: Ramsey and BOT pushed out
- Bridgeman named U of L foundation chair
- Brief: Tuition increase goes forward regardless of board shake up
- Andy Beshear filing suit against Bevin
All posts tagged "Field Hockey"
- Sowry adds fourth leg in offseason development
By Alan Branch– A time of reflection and evaluation comes after another season for U of L field hockey head coach Justine Sowry. She reflects on the 2015 season, which she felt, “Exceeded her expectations.” The Cards...
- Posted January 28, 2016
- U of L Field Hockey: An impressive season that shines for a brighter future
By Alan Branch– On Nov. 14, the U of L field hockey team’s dreams for a national championship were thwarted in the first round of the NCAA tournament by an undefeated Connecticut team, 3-0. U of L...
- Posted December 3, 2015
- Senior captain Elisa Garcia leads top-ten ranked field hockey
A senior on the U of L field hockey team, Elisa Garcia continues to play the sport that she has loved since she started back at home in Santiago, Chile. Evidently, the same place that inspired her...
- Posted October 19, 2015
- No. 11 Field Hockey fails to pull off an upset, losing to No. 1 Syracuse 2-1
After the U of L women’s soccer team pulled off a thrilling upset against number one North Carolina Thursday night, the eleventh-ranked U of L field hockey team looked to do the same against top-ranked Syracuse the following night. Unfortunately,...
- Posted October 10, 2015
- Field hockey defeats UMass 1-0
Shannon Sloss streaked down the field and found Nicole Woods near the goal box. Woods knocked in the deciding goal in a 1-0 Cardinal victory over UMass at Trager Stadium. “It was a transition from defense to...
- Posted October 4, 2015
- Field hockey falls to Wake Forest 2-1
By Alan Branch– The eighth-ranked U of L field hockey team falls to another ACC opponent, seventh-ranked Wake Forest 2-1 at Trager stadium on Sept. 25. Although Friday’s game had a high level of physicality, there were...
- Posted September 27, 2015
- Field Hockey concludes home schedule with 3-0 win
By Derek Brightwell– The seventh ranked Louisville field hockey team closed out their home season with a 3-0 win over UC Davis on Senior Day. Improving their record to 13-4, finishing 8-1 at home. “Very happy that...
- Posted October 25, 2014
- Louisville field hockey improves to 11-4 with weekend win over California
By Dalton Ray– The number seven ranked Louisville field hockey team took on the traveling California Bears this past Saturday. The Cards would win the game 4-0 and start their home winning streak back up and improve...
- Posted October 20, 2014
- Louisville field hockey loses second straight match
By Pierce Feltner– The Louisville Cardinal Field Hockey team lost at home yesterday against number 17 ranked Boston College. The seventh ranked Cardinals fall to 3-3 in conference play and 10-4 overall. This marks the first...
- Posted October 18, 2014
- 11 Louisville Field Hockey improves to 7-1with win over Ohio State
By Pierce Feltner– Louisville’s 11-ranked field hockey team beat Ohio State University 6-3, Tuesday afternoon at Trager Stadium, to improve their overall record to 7-1. The Cardinal’s sophomore forward Lotta Kahlert opened the scoring just two minutes...
- Posted September 25, 2014