- Crawford named next law school dean
- John Schnatter resigns from athletics board
- Louisville eats: The best restaurants in the city
- Women’s tennis advances in ACC Championships
- U of L considers separating from its medical center
- Men’s tennis heads to the ACC Championships
- U of L Foundation approves its first line-item budget
- Summer 2017’s top movies to see in theaters
- Jaylen Johnson will sign an agent, will not return to Louisville
- Men’s basketball lands UConn transfer
All posts tagged "Features"
- Where to go in-state this summer
By Madison Thompson– You don’t have to go the beach to have a good time for summer vacation. If you want to save money and still have fun, multiple local spots are just as great. The Big...
- Posted April 21, 2017
- McAlister’s Deli one of U of L’s best restaurants
By Madison Thompson & Briana Williams– McAlister’s is easily one of U of L’s best restaurants, one that every student should try at least once. It is well known for a diverse menu, with options ranging from...
- Posted March 11, 2017
- Recipes to put spring in your step
By Madison Thompson– Spring style does not have to be limited to fashion and décor, it may also be celebrated in meals. Here is a list of snacks which will help you celebrate spring to the fullest....
- Posted March 8, 2017
- Panda Express comes to campus
By Briana Williams– After a week of opening its doors on campus, Panda Express stole the hearts of many students on campus. It’s also stolen the customers from Wendy’s, Papa John’s and Subway. I was indifferent when...
- Posted February 12, 2017
- Does Valentine’s Day matter?
By Silvana Hill– I’ve been on this planet for 22 years. In that time, I’ve spent Feb. 14 in a manner of ways. As a child, Valentine’s Day meant candy, store-bought cards collected in a personalized envelope...
- Posted February 9, 2017
- The Flaming Lips indulge in nonsense on ‘Oczy Mlody’
By Aaron Hartley– Psychedelic indie outfit The Flaming Lips have been around a long time – long enough to not really care whether their music meets a standard or not. They have always had a penchant for...
- Posted January 31, 2017
- Christmas gifts that will save your wallet
By Jacqueline Kelly– Gift giving can be fun when shopping for someone you care about. It’s even more enjoyable when you know you’re not killing your bank account. Saving money doesn’t mean you have to skimp on...
- Posted December 3, 2016
- Pentatonix harmonizes in latest holiday album
By Madison Thompson– Acapella group Pentatonix released their Christmas album titled “A Pentatonix Christmas” on Oct. 21. Blending popular holiday tunes and modern songs, the album’s tunes span genres and styles. There are 30’s and 40’s boogie,...
- Posted November 28, 2016
- Kanye West to come to Louisville
By Mason Carter– Kanye West will round up his Saint Pablo Tour with Louisville as one of his last stops. A late addition to the tour, his Dec. 20 show was announced on Oct. 18. Tickets are on...
- Posted October 29, 2016
- Cardinal Preview Day brings potential students to campus
By Madison Thompson– The annual Cardinal Preview Day welcomed high school students to campus on Oct. 15. The open house event allowed local and out-of-state students to spend a day learning about all U of L has...
- Posted October 16, 2016