- Brief: TLC Bringing Three-day coverage for Derby weekend
- Brief: U of L investigation stalled by late reports
- Faculty senate shows confidence in Ramsey
- Sanders rallies in Louisville during Indiana win
- Student suit against Powell dismissed
- Editorial: Moving statue does not erase history
- Judge halts Confederate statue removal
- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
All posts tagged "Features"
- PHOTO: Muslim Student Association reaches out to educate on black lives in Islam
Photos by Hannah Filiatreau / The Louisville Cardinal
- Posted April 3, 2016
- Dress to impress potential employers
By Jacqueline Kelly– With summer break looming, finding a job or internship may be at the forefront of your mind. But before landing the gig comes the dreaded interview process, and everyone knows what you wear is...
- Posted March 27, 2016
- Speed Art Museum awes with collections and creativity
By Sarah Rohleder — When I arrived at U of L in 2013, the Speed Art Museum was a building on campus I never got to explore because it closed down for a three-year hiatus just after...
- Posted March 9, 2016
- How to eat healthy in college
By Jacqueline Kelly– There’s no doubt eating healthy in college can be difficult. With hectic schedules, tight budgets and tempting fast food restaurants, plans to eat healthy can sometimes fall to the wayside. Whether you’re striving to...
- Posted February 28, 2016
- SAB hosts 14th annual International Fashion Show
By Jacqueline Kelly– Crystal chandeliers hung from the ceiling while rich purple curtains provided a regal backdrop for the 14th annual International Fashion Show, Clash of the Fashion Empires. The transformation of the SAC MPR may have seemed...
- Posted January 30, 2016
- U of L #SnowBae brings some residents out of their rooms
- Posted January 20, 2016
- From flared jeans to fedoras: A review of 2015 fashion
By Jacqueline Kelly– Anyone who has the slightest interest in fashion knows each year brings with it an influx of trends. 2015 was no exception. From themes that remained throughout the year, to others that only stuck...
- Posted January 11, 2016
- New Music Festival honors 30th annual Grawemeyer Awards
By Madison Thompson— The stage was lit as the lights in the audience dimmed, and everyone fell silent. The audience clapped politely as the first chair violin came out on stage and played the first note, so...
- Posted November 15, 2015
- Preview: SAB brings Diversity Week to U of L
By Eiman Zuberi– The University of Louisville is known for its diverse population of students and faculty. What better way to celebrate the Cardinal family than by hosting Diversity Week? From Nov. 16 to 21, SAB will be throwing...
- Posted November 13, 2015
- Bringing back Portland: a Louisville neighborhood revisited
When the average Louisville resident thinks of the Portland neighborhood, they imagine rundown houses, drug addicts and empty streets. Portland residents, on the other hand, see a neighborhood rich with history that has been built by a...
- Posted October 6, 2015