- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
- Your ultimate guide to having a good time in the 502
- Brief: Students stage sit-in in President Ramsey’s office
- Q&A with Athletic Director Tom Jurich on Ecarma’s Career
- Ecarma reminisces on student experience of 1986 National Championship
- Know your Cardinals: Tennis’ Rex Ecarma
- Lacrosse’s ACC growing pains prepare Cards for postseason
- Women’s tennis Senior Day puts tough season in perspective
- Residents prepare for final days of the Complex
- Nine at Louisville apartments to open fall 2016
All posts tagged "Features"
- Posted March 5, 2015
Restaurant review: Griff’s, unlike Griff himself, doesn’t wow
To say it simply, Griff’s was–well, it was alright. In the words of the friend who accompanied me, “It’s okay, nothing special, pretty much an average sports bar.” Average. I would go back, but only because I...
- Posted February 1, 2015
The Underground Railroad Comes to Life
Mark Priest, U of L professor and artist, takes the walls of Schneider Hall to the heart, depicting the horrors and tribulations of slavery through the use of mediums such as acrylic paint on canvas, pen on...
- Posted January 31, 2015
TLC’s 2015 preview presents: The trend forecast
by Jacqueline Kelly and Sarah Rohleder — FELT HATS Floppy, felt hats, typically in neutrals like black and heather grey, have picked up where their summery sister, floppy straw hats, left off. Some of these felt hats...
- Posted January 28, 2015
Dahlia dives into American culture
by Michelle Molodynia — Thomas Dahlia, 24, swims so well he was recruited by U of L and won the French national championship. A senior majoring in communication, Dahlia is one of the University of Louisville’s 100...
- Posted January 20, 2015
‘Uptown Special’ funks up the music scene
Hipsters, jocks, nerds, Hellenists and musicians rejoice! Finally, there seems to be one thing that transcends the invisible lines that separate you: “Uptown Special.” An album as retro-loving as Mark Ronson’s has not been out for a...
- Posted January 17, 2015
“Wear Red to be Fed” Kicks off Homecoming Week with Free Lunch for Cardinal Spirit
- Posted October 14, 2014
Studs and Duds: fantasy football woes
by Alan Branch — It’s the Commish here with my first evaluation of the NFL season covering the first three weeks. I’ll start with giving you an update on my team’s success accompanied with a few...
- Posted September 28, 2014
Email not anonymous enough? You can send completely anonymous questions to Cortnee at ask.fm/cortneewalton Dear Cortnee, I’ve been friends with this guy for years and I secretly have a crush on him. He’s asked me to dinner...
- Posted October 15, 2013
Melissa Ohden, Abortion Survivor, Speaks.
By Amelia Johnson Women’s activist, Melissa Ohden, spoke at the Red Barn at the University of Louisville on Wed. about her personal abortion survival story. “I never thought anyone would want to hear my story,” she said....
- Posted September 24, 2013