- Fall 2016 semester athletic awards
- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
All posts tagged "Features"
- Christmas gifts that will save your wallet
By Jacqueline Kelly– Gift giving can be fun when shopping for someone you care about. It’s even more enjoyable when you know you’re not killing your bank account. Saving money doesn’t mean you have to skimp on...
- Posted December 3, 2016
- Pentatonix harmonizes in latest holiday album
By Madison Thompson– Acapella group Pentatonix released their Christmas album titled “A Pentatonix Christmas” on Oct. 21. Blending popular holiday tunes and modern songs, the album’s tunes span genres and styles. There are 30’s and 40’s boogie,...
- Posted November 28, 2016
- Kanye West to come to Louisville
By Mason Carter– Kanye West will round up his Saint Pablo Tour with Louisville as one of his last stops. A late addition to the tour, his Dec. 20 show was announced on Oct. 18. Tickets are on...
- Posted October 29, 2016
- Cardinal Preview Day brings potential students to campus
By Madison Thompson– The annual Cardinal Preview Day welcomed high school students to campus on Oct. 15. The open house event allowed local and out-of-state students to spend a day learning about all U of L has...
- Posted October 16, 2016
- Career Development Center holds Majors Fair
By Roya Fathalizadeh– The Career Development Center held a Fall Majors Fair on Sept. 14. Over 200 students were in attendance. The fair was intended to give advice and information to undergraduate students. “The Majors Fair is...
- Posted September 18, 2016
- U of L holds Family Fun Day
By Madison Thompson– The SAC usually bustles with busy college students and faculty members getting lunch or preparing for some sort of event. The afternoon of Sept. 10 was a little different. This year, Disney songs played...
- Posted September 15, 2016
- “Don’t Breathe” – A cinematic breath of fresh air
By Kyeland Jackson — This week, I witnessed a masterpiece. Maybe it’s my growing age, but horror movies have become a droll affair. Whether it’s another remake, a recycled camp-horror or another paranormal encounter, the genre repeatedly...
- Posted September 14, 2016
- September Netflix picks to watch
Jacqueline Kelly– With school well underway comes stress and one of the best ways to handle that stress is Netflix. Here are a few Netflix suggestions to watch for the month of September. Documentaries: “Amanda Knox”– This...
- Posted September 6, 2016
- Part-time job fair offers students opportunities
By Madison Thompson– The Career Development Center held a part-time job fair in Bigelow Hall on Aug. 30. Its purpose was to offer opportunities for students looking to find work in Louisville. The fair had many different participants....
- Posted August 31, 2016
- U of L’s Romeo takes Central Park stage for Kentucky Shakespeare
By Sarah Rohleder — The downpour Friday evening broke just in time for roughly 700 viewers to fill the benches at Kentucky Shakespeare’s free production of “Romeo and Juliet” in Central Park. The play took stage at...
- Posted July 17, 2016