- RaiseRED brings over $450,000 to oncology and hematology research
- “Get Out” thrills, rejuvenates horror genre
- Importance of Mariya Moore and Briahanna Jackson shown in win over Virginia
- SGA candidates debate, push platforms’ message
- Faculty to consider resisting university budget cuts
- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
- Next year’s budget faces $48 million hurdle
- Tips on saving flex for the rest of the semester
- Interim president upholds tuition promise, supports external search for permanent president
All posts tagged "Erin Wade"
- The festival showdown
By Erin Wade– Well children, it’s getting to be that time of year. Spring is upon us and festival season is almost here. Lineups are being released, tickets are being purchased and hotels are being booked. The...
- Posted March 20, 2012
- WFPK presents The Lemonheads at Headliners
By Erin Wade– There is nothing more refreshing than watching a guy with a comb-over pogo. Only the Lemonheads are capable of making such a magical occurrence happen, and that is exactly what they did on March...
- Posted March 20, 2012
- Downstairs Lip Service: Eve Ensler’s ‘The Vagina Monologues’ comes to Louisville
By Erin Wade– When it comes to having a raw conversation about the cat, there’s just no one that can do it better than Eve Ensler, writer of “The Vagina Monologues.” Prevention, Education and Advocacy on Campus...
- Posted February 14, 2012
- The prostitution debate
By Erin Wade– If you were strolling about the lower level of Ekstrom Library last Thursday evening chances are you would have heard a rousing conversation coming from Chao Auditorium. Cards 4 Freedom, a student organization against...
- Posted January 17, 2012
- The Pixies La La Love Louisville
By Erin Wade– Or at least David Lovering does. The drummer of the Pixies dedicated their song “La La Love You” to the ladies of Louisville Wednesday night at The Louisville Palace. It’s always interesting to see...
- Posted November 15, 2011
- Underground Sounds: A great find for music lovers
By Erin Wade– Earlier this week, I stumbled upon an enchanting little music shop on Highland Avenue with the handle of Underground Sounds. Upon entering Underground Sounds one sees miscellaneous music insignia lining the walls as one...
- Posted October 25, 2011