- Cardinals’ defense dominate the Wolfpack at home
- Photo gallery: Louisville lights up the scoreboard against NC State
- Cards rout wolfpack, gain bowl eligibility
- U of L celebrates homecoming with annual parade
- Live Blog: No. 7 Louisville vs. NC State
- Global cyber attacks down rave alert system
- Judge denies Bevin’s request – board of trustees ruling stands
- The NCCA issues a hollow NOA to U of L
- Brief: U of L Athletic Association helps bear $91.15 million bonds
- Devonte Fields: The Cardinal flying under the radar
All posts tagged "elections"
- Vance, Cooksey win in unofficial SGA election results
By Olivia Krauth– Junior Aaron Vance will be U of L’s next SGA president, according to unofficial SGA election results released today. Thank You to everyone! I'm honored and excited to have been elected the next @UofLSGA...
- Posted February 22, 2016
- SGA gets rolling: 5 takeaways from the first Senate meeting
Students are one week into school, and the business of the Student Government Association is already well underway. The SGA held their annual retreat and the first Student Senate meeting of the year at U of L’s...
- Posted August 29, 2015
- Incoming top four talks elections, plan for future
After three weeks of campaigning and a five-hour trial, the SGA election is over. Victoria Allen won with nearly 57 percent of the vote over opponent Philip Moore. “I’m extraordinarily humbled,” said Allen. “This feels like the type...
- Posted March 1, 2015
- Who’s running for SGA?
Today marks the first day of the SGA Election season, so here is the official list of candidates running for office, courtesy of the SGA website: Student Body President: Victoria Allen Philip Moore Executive Vice President: Caitlin...
- Posted February 4, 2015
- SGA elections to be uncontested
By Simon Isham– For the first time in the U of L Student Government Association’s history, the winners have been decided before the voting has even started. Only one candidate campaigned for each of the 14 available...
- Posted January 28, 2014
- Election results delayed another week for third year running
By Simon Isham– Monday, Feb. 18 was the U.S. federal holiday President’s Day, but the University of Louisville did not, at time of press, have a clear winner in the Student Government Association presidential election. Students who...
- Posted February 19, 2013
- SGA elections could revolutionize campus, or simply marketing strategies
By Mason MacFarland– In all levels of government, there’s an amount of marketing genius required to win an election. You have to make difficult decisions about your public identity that will ultimately determine your level of voter...
- Posted February 6, 2013
- CardVision slate wins SGA 2012 election
By James El-Mallakh– After more than three hours of debate extending into early Wednesday morning, four court cases surrounding the SGA elections were resolved and the winners of the election were announced. The candidates for the SGA...
- Posted February 29, 2012
- Cardinal politics: Is the economy decreasing young voter turnout in 2012?
By Anna Meany– Comparing political enthusiasm in young voters of 2012 to that of those in 2008 is difficult. Even though I was only 17, I rallied behind Barack Obama and the democrat party in support of...
- Posted February 28, 2012