- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
- Your ultimate guide to having a good time in the 502
- Brief: Students stage sit-in in President Ramsey’s office
- Q&A with Athletic Director Tom Jurich on Ecarma’s Career
- Ecarma reminisces on student experience of 1986 National Championship
- Know your Cardinals: Tennis’ Rex Ecarma
- Lacrosse’s ACC growing pains prepare Cards for postseason
- Women’s tennis Senior Day puts tough season in perspective
- Residents prepare for final days of the Complex
- Nine at Louisville apartments to open fall 2016
All posts tagged "elections"
Incoming top four talks elections, plan for future
After three weeks of campaigning and a five-hour trial, the SGA election is over. Victoria Allen won with nearly 57 percent of the vote over opponent Philip Moore. “I’m extraordinarily humbled,” said Allen. “This feels like the type...
- Posted March 1, 2015
Who’s running for SGA?
Today marks the first day of the SGA Election season, so here is the official list of candidates running for office, courtesy of the SGA website: Student Body President: Victoria Allen Philip Moore Executive Vice President: Caitlin...
- Posted February 4, 2015
SGA elections to be uncontested
By Simon Isham– For the first time in the U of L Student Government Association’s history, the winners have been decided before the voting has even started. Only one candidate campaigned for each of the 14 available...
- Posted January 28, 2014
Election results delayed another week for third year running
By Simon Isham– Monday, Feb. 18 was the U.S. federal holiday President’s Day, but the University of Louisville did not, at time of press, have a clear winner in the Student Government Association presidential election. Students who...
- Posted February 19, 2013
SGA elections could revolutionize campus, or simply marketing strategies
By Mason MacFarland– In all levels of government, there’s an amount of marketing genius required to win an election. You have to make difficult decisions about your public identity that will ultimately determine your level of voter...
- Posted February 6, 2013
CardVision slate wins SGA 2012 election
By James El-Mallakh– After more than three hours of debate extending into early Wednesday morning, four court cases surrounding the SGA elections were resolved and the winners of the election were announced. The candidates for the SGA...
- Posted February 29, 2012
Cardinal politics: Is the economy decreasing young voter turnout in 2012?
By Anna Meany– Comparing political enthusiasm in young voters of 2012 to that of those in 2008 is difficult. Even though I was only 17, I rallied behind Barack Obama and the democrat party in support of...
- Posted February 28, 2012