- SGA Update: Senate talks through proposed meal plan increases
- The Evolution of Trez
- Burning up: Miller students get a rude awakening with fire scare
- East End Crawls as Construction Comes Up
- Tennis’ lone senior to lead underclassmen into ACC
- Get on board: Louisville tennis ready to raise the bar, take on ACC
- From Miss Volleyball to Miss Kentucky: Q & A with Katie George
- Freshman phenom Mariya Moore blazes the court
- #SOTU 2015: What you need to know
- Lawyer’s report discredits former Vice President for Human Resources
All posts tagged "elections"
SGA elections to be uncontested
By Simon Isham– For the first time in the U of L Student Government Association’s history, the winners have been decided before the voting has even started. Only one candidate campaigned for each of the 14 available...
- Posted January 28, 2014
Election results delayed another week for third year running
By Simon Isham– Monday, Feb. 18 was the U.S. federal holiday President’s Day, but the University of Louisville did not, at time of press, have a clear winner in the Student Government Association presidential election. Students who...
- Posted February 19, 2013
SGA elections could revolutionize campus, or simply marketing strategies
By Mason MacFarland– In all levels of government, there’s an amount of marketing genius required to win an election. You have to make difficult decisions about your public identity that will ultimately determine your level of voter...
- Posted February 6, 2013
CardVision slate wins SGA 2012 election
By James El-Mallakh– After more than three hours of debate extending into early Wednesday morning, four court cases surrounding the SGA elections were resolved and the winners of the election were announced. The candidates for the SGA...
- Posted February 29, 2012
Cardinal politics: Is the economy decreasing young voter turnout in 2012?
By Anna Meany– Comparing political enthusiasm in young voters of 2012 to that of those in 2008 is difficult. Even though I was only 17, I rallied behind Barack Obama and the democrat party in support of...
- Posted February 28, 2012