- Fall 2016 semester athletic awards
- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
All posts tagged "Driver"
- Tennis’ Sebastian Stiefelmeyer ranked No. 1 in the nation
By Marquis Driver– The sport of tennis seems to be among the list of forgotten programs that do well at the University of Louisville and should be better publicized on campus. The team has enjoyed success this...
- Posted January 13, 2015
- Wayne Blackshear ready to make the most of his senior year
By Marquis Driver– It’s been a rollercoaster for the senior forward from Chicago since arriving here on campus in 2011. Coming out of high school, Wayne Blackshear was the 26th ranked player in the nation by ESPN...
- Posted November 11, 2014
- Men’s soccer wins third straight game, defeats Evansville 3-0
By Marquis Driver– The Louisville men’s soccer team took on and defeated the Evansville Purple Aces 3-0 in a Tuesday night match up that was non-stop action from the opening minutes. The Cards immediately pressed the action...
- Posted October 23, 2014
- Louisville defeats Pittsburgh 4-1
By Marquis Driver– The Louisville Cardinals Men’s Soccer team continues to roll and improve on a strong start to the season. The Cards are now 5-1-1(3-0 ACC) this season after an impressive showing against ACC Coastal opponent...
- Posted October 2, 2014
- Louisville field hockey on the road
By Marquis Driver After taking care of business at home, Louisville’s 2-0 field hockey team will be getting on the road this weekend for its first big test of the season. The Cards are headed to Evanston,...
- Posted September 6, 2014
- Harrell earns ACC pre-season 1st team All-American honors
By Marquis Driver Blue Ribbon College Basketball Year Book names Louisville’s junior power-forward Montrezl Harrell to the first team pre-season All-American ranks for the 2014-15 season. Harrell joins Russ Smith and Peyton Siva as the third Cardinal in...
- Posted August 31, 2014