- Gallery: New Starbucks opens in Ekstrom Library
- Greg Postel named U of L interim president
- U of L Theatre Arts hopes to inspire with ‘Baltimore’
- Familiar Faces: U of L’s “new” Board of Trustees
- ‘Minimalism’ documentary questions modern values
- Bevin names new U of L trustees
- Small-town cowboy, Cody Johnson, meets big music scene
- Quentin Snider expected to miss 2-3 weeks with hip injury
- Men’s basketball overcomes poor shooting to upend No. 7 Duke
- Killer Mike and El-P outdo themselves on ‘Run the Jewels 3’
All posts tagged "Driver"
- Tennis’ Sebastian Stiefelmeyer ranked No. 1 in the nation
By Marquis Driver– The sport of tennis seems to be among the list of forgotten programs that do well at the University of Louisville and should be better publicized on campus. The team has enjoyed success this...
- Posted January 13, 2015
- Wayne Blackshear ready to make the most of his senior year
By Marquis Driver– It’s been a rollercoaster for the senior forward from Chicago since arriving here on campus in 2011. Coming out of high school, Wayne Blackshear was the 26th ranked player in the nation by ESPN...
- Posted November 11, 2014
- Men’s soccer wins third straight game, defeats Evansville 3-0
By Marquis Driver– The Louisville men’s soccer team took on and defeated the Evansville Purple Aces 3-0 in a Tuesday night match up that was non-stop action from the opening minutes. The Cards immediately pressed the action...
- Posted October 23, 2014
- Louisville defeats Pittsburgh 4-1
By Marquis Driver– The Louisville Cardinals Men’s Soccer team continues to roll and improve on a strong start to the season. The Cards are now 5-1-1(3-0 ACC) this season after an impressive showing against ACC Coastal opponent...
- Posted October 2, 2014
- Louisville field hockey on the road
By Marquis Driver After taking care of business at home, Louisville’s 2-0 field hockey team will be getting on the road this weekend for its first big test of the season. The Cards are headed to Evanston,...
- Posted September 6, 2014
- Harrell earns ACC pre-season 1st team All-American honors
By Marquis Driver Blue Ribbon College Basketball Year Book names Louisville’s junior power-forward Montrezl Harrell to the first team pre-season All-American ranks for the 2014-15 season. Harrell joins Russ Smith and Peyton Siva as the third Cardinal in...
- Posted August 31, 2014