- Faculty to demand greater role in university governance
- Baylor too much for women’s basketball, Cards’ season ends in Sweet 16
- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General asks students to fight sexual assault
- Vanessa Carlton talks life after “A Thousand Miles”
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
- Mallory Comerford reflects on her national championship performance
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ stuns as live-action remake
All posts tagged "Derek Brightwell"
- Louisville defeats rival Kentucky 2-0
By Annie Moore and Derek Brightwell– When the University of Louisville squares off against in-state rival University of Kentucky, there’s always more than a win on the line. The 2015 Battle of the Bluegrass in front of...
- Posted September 9, 2015
- U of L MBB falls to UNC in ACC tournament
By Derek Brightwell– The University of Louisville’s inaugural ACC Tournament lasted one game, as the Cards fell to the University of North Carolina 70-60. “It was a tale of two halves, and we played very well in...
- Posted March 12, 2015
- Live Blog: U of L gears up for 2014 Belk Bowl
5:56 p.m. – Miranda Lambert finally got on stage and gave the fans what they were waiting for. She topped off FanFest after a long, cold day for all the fans. They got to have fun with the...
- Posted December 30, 2014
- U of L, the only school with a women’s lacrosse stadium boasts true home field advantage
By Derek Brightwell It is well known that U of L Athletic Director Tom Jurich has always done his best to give his programs the top facilities in the nation. But what you may not know is...
- Posted April 21, 2014
- Lacrosse defeats Georgetown
By Derek Brightwell The University of Louisville Lacrosse team opened up their Big East schedule with a 14-13 upset victory at No. 14 Georgetown on Saturday, improving their record to 7-3 on the season. The Cardinals were...
- Posted March 31, 2014
- Senior Nikki Boltja stepping up for Lacrosse team
By Derek Brightwell Nikki Boltja could leave the University of Louisville as the school’s most decorated lacrosse player. As a junior, she was named a third-team All-American and a first team All-Region. She is a highly efficient...
- Posted March 5, 2014
- Lacrosse returns from weekend road trip 3-1
By Derek Brightwell The Cards turned in a strong road performance at Old Dominion with a 15-12 win Friday and an 18-5 win at William & Mary on Sunday, securing their first road victories of the season....
- Posted February 24, 2014