- U of L celebrates homecoming with annual parade
- Live Blog: No. 7 Louisville vs. NC State
- Global cyber attacks down rave alert system
- Judge denies Bevin’s request – board of trustees ruling stands
- The NCCA issues a hollow NOA to U of L
- Brief: U of L Athletic Association helps bear $91.15 million bonds
- Devonte Fields: The Cardinal flying under the radar
- Louisville avoids severe penalties in NCAA findings
- Bevin not backing down in war against BOT
- Non-Profit Fair connects students to volunteering
All posts tagged "contract"
- Charlie Strong takes head coaching job at University of Texas
By Annie Moore Less than a week after losing its starting quarterback, the University of Louisville football program took another big hit on Saturday. Head Football Coach Charlie Strong accepted an offer to become the Head Coach...
- Posted January 4, 2014
- Board of trustees vote to extend Dr. Ramsey’s contract to 2020
by Rea Hodge– According to a news release from the University of Louisville, the board of trustees voted Oct. 13 to extend U of L President James Ramsey’s contract on until June 30, 2020. Ramsey’s contract would...
- Posted October 26, 2011
- Coach Strong’s contract extended through 2018
By Aaron Williams– The University of Louisville and football head coach Charlie Strong agreed upon a seven-year contract extension last week that will keep Coach Strong on the Cardinals’ sideline through the 2018 season. The contract will...
- Posted October 25, 2011