- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
- Sands shaking up U of L’s organization
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
- The biggest headlines of 2014-2015
- Tuition to increase by three percent
- PHOTO: Demolition begins on The Complex
- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
All posts tagged "contract"
Charlie Strong takes head coaching job at University of Texas
By Annie Moore Less than a week after losing its starting quarterback, the University of Louisville football program took another big hit on Saturday. Head Football Coach Charlie Strong accepted an offer to become the Head Coach...
- Posted January 4, 2014
Board of trustees vote to extend Dr. Ramsey’s contract to 2020
by Rea Hodge– According to a news release from the University of Louisville, the board of trustees voted Oct. 13 to extend U of L President James Ramsey’s contract on until June 30, 2020. Ramsey’s contract would...
- Posted October 26, 2011
Coach Strong’s contract extended through 2018
By Aaron Williams– The University of Louisville and football head coach Charlie Strong agreed upon a seven-year contract extension last week that will keep Coach Strong on the Cardinals’ sideline through the 2018 season. The contract will...
- Posted October 25, 2011