- Photo gallery: Louisville lights up the scoreboard against NC State
- Cards rout wolfpack, gain bowl eligibility
- U of L celebrates homecoming with annual parade
- Live Blog: No. 7 Louisville vs. NC State
- Global cyber attacks down rave alert system
- Judge denies Bevin’s request – board of trustees ruling stands
- The NCCA issues a hollow NOA to U of L
- Brief: U of L Athletic Association helps bear $91.15 million bonds
- Devonte Fields: The Cardinal flying under the radar
- Louisville avoids severe penalties in NCAA findings
All posts tagged "construction"
- University breaks ground on academic building
By Kyeland Jackson — U of L prepared to welcome its newest construction project Monday. U of L officials celebrated the groundbreaking of the $80 million academic building, a project geared towards undergraduates. Acting President Neville Pinto, SGA President...
- Posted October 17, 2016
- Construction transforms U of L’s campus
By Andrew Hebert– The University of Louisville held a groundbreaking event for the Student Activities Center renovations on Aug. 31. The construction will take nearly two years and cost more than $40 million, but is just one...
- Posted September 7, 2016
- Administration worries more about expansion than student needs
By Ryan Hiles Construction is a word we don’t often think about on any kind of deep level. It’s used ubiquitously as a blanket term for any project in which we see jackhammers, orange cones and traffic....
- Posted August 26, 2015
- Construction delays make Ekstrom renovations overdue
As students return to campus, dust and noise will still be in the air at Ekstrom Library, which is currently undergoing first floor renovations. The renovations, which are the first changes to the first floor since 1981,...
- Posted August 19, 2015
- Are summer classes worth the hassle?
By Annie Moore — Students enrolled in summer courses have faced many obstacles this term, leaving some feeling that getting a leg up isn’t worth the hassle. Construction has taken over the Belknap campus, making it much more...
- Posted August 4, 2015
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
After being under construction for most of the school year, a new ramp allows for easier driving access from the Belknap campus to Third Street. In the future, it will connect to the Belknap Research Park. ...
- Posted June 10, 2015
- East End Crawls as Construction Comes Up
Cars and pedestrians beware. Campus’ East entrance is getting a facelift at the expense of road congestion. On Jan. 22, construction began on Brook Street as part of a new project to hide utility wiring underneath the...
- Posted January 23, 2015
- PHOTOS: Iconic silos fully demolished
Photos by Laurel Slaughter / The Louisville Cardinal
- Posted September 14, 2014
- Future Belknap research park explained
Despite not having a solidified timeframe or a selected architect, plans of a future Belknap research park were presented to the U of L Foundation during their meeting today. Neville Pinto, dean of the J. B. Speed...
- Posted September 5, 2014
- New Year, New Construction
As U of L students progress in their college careers, they grow accustomed to construction around campus With every new school year comes new projects and the continuation of ongoing ones, and this year is no exception....
- Posted August 26, 2014