- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
- Brief: The Grove changes name, owners
- U of L finance committee passes tuition increase
- Ramsey addresses deferred payment coverage
- U of L audit committee continues with Strothman
- Brief: IT experiences power outage
- Cardinal photographer wins national competition
- U of L announces eight Fulbright winners
- Brief: Chris Jones not indicted in rape case
- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
All posts tagged "connecticut"
Louisville men’s basketball defeats UConn on the road
By Sam Draut The Cardinals did not get caught up in the emotions Saturday night in Storrs Connecticut, and instead, walked out with their first signature win of the season. The eighteenth ranked University of Louisville men’s...
- Posted January 22, 2014
By Sam Draut Cincinnati The Bearcats return 13 starters from a 10-3 team that started 5-0 and reached the Top 25 in 2012. Tommy Tuberville was hired as head coach in the off season after Butch Jones...
- Posted September 4, 2013
Cardinals’ Magical Run Comes Up Short in New Orleans
By Xavier Bleuel– Sara Hammond came out with a quick three pointer and Louisville jumped out an early four point lead in the first half but Connecticut’s 19-0 run extended their lead to 29-14 at the 8:48...
- Posted April 11, 2013
Football loses second game in a row to Connecticut
By John Brady– In the first quarter, the Cards only claimed one first down. However, Uconn’s offense wasn’t much more impressive. The only points in the first quarter came from a Uconn field goal that hit the...
- Posted November 27, 2012