- Trustees deciding Ramsey’s fate in private
- Board of Trustees meeting rescheduled for Wednesday
- Brief: Debate on monument re-location begins
- Ramsey’s fate to be decided Tuesday
- Trustees will accept Ramsey’s resignation, students convince board to postpone tuition increase
- Brief: Trustees hastily call meeting, will discuss budget
- Renovation uncovers asbestos, university fined
- Q & A: Crystian Wiltshire, Louisville’s own Romeo
- U of L’s Romeo takes Central Park stage for Kentucky Shakespeare
- Officials still on payroll, made $500,000 since FBI probe began
All posts tagged "column"
- Make 2016 the year you exercise less
By Nate Gilbert– I have a challenge for you: Make 2016 the year you exercise less for your fitness and fat loss goals. Yes, you heard me correctly. Exercising is hard, it can be painful and often...
- Posted January 5, 2016
- Harsh reality sets in for U of L football
By Sam Draut– It is only natural, after winning four games against some of the weakest teams in the ACC, that we would cross the line between reality and idealism at some point. The harsh reality of...
- Posted November 22, 2015
- The Commish: Believe it or not
Believe it or not, we are already past the midway point through the NFL season. This year is definitely one for the books, literally. The insane amount of statistical records being broken can only mean a big...
- Posted November 8, 2014
- Column 2: Walk in a Cardinal’s Shoes
Michele Molodynia — 2,431 miles: the distance Juan David Lopez Nieto travelled to reach his destination in Louisville, Kentucky. Lopez Nieto was a national swimmer in Bogota, Colombia before coming to the University of Louisville’s swim team...
- Posted September 14, 2014
- MLB plate collision rule in need of fine-tuning
By Annie Moore This season Major League Baseball has introduced a new rule to try to prevent collisions at home plate and the injuries they cause. In theory the idea of avoiding collisions at the plate is...
- Posted March 5, 2014
- Dear Freshmen: having a successful interview
By Tyler Mercer– Getting the job has become more and more difficult as the years have passed. The amount of education employers require and the skill of networking we should all strive to possess have increased significantly....
- Posted April 16, 2013
- Dear Freshmen: good bye dorm, hello mom
By Tyler Mercer– This time last year, I was wrapping up my freshmen year of college and it had simply flown by me. I was not prepared to give up all the fun I was having to...
- Posted April 10, 2013
- Cardinal Column: Remembering NCAA games of U of L’s past
By Sam Draut– Throughout history, Louisville has participated in countless NCAA tournaments, delivering memorable performances in many games. These standout games of the past deserve to be remembered as the University of Louisville men’s basketball team launches...
- Posted March 27, 2013
- Dear Freshmen: Get the internship, get the job
By Tyler Mercer — Well, by now we’re well into 2013 and if you haven’t set a fixed routine every week by now, you’re probably not going to. No big deal; some people work better without routines....
- Posted March 14, 2013
- Column: Basketball team aims for national championship
By Nick Zelano– With one week left in their regular season, the U of L men’s basketball team has regained the momentum many thought was lost. After their three-game losing streak in the middle of the season,...
- Posted March 7, 2013